IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Friday 23 April

markjazzbassist

Arteta doesn’t care about the league at this point it’s all about Europa as that is the only path for them realistically to Europe.  I don’t rate them and this should be 3 points they have lacazette and aubameyang up top who are good the rest are youngsters or crappy vets (Luiz and Shaka).  Get At them early and have a go

Pickford

Coleman godfrey keane digne

Allan

Davies    Gylfi

james             DCL        Richarlison 

If Arsenal play Aubamayang (if fit) he will be more of a problem for them than he us for us. If they play Saka, Smith-Rowe, Partay, Odegaard, Ceballos then our midfield wont touch the ball. Somehow they have made Chambers a maurauding right back.

There is a really good side bubbling under the surface at Arsenal. They destroyed Sheff Utd and Slavia Prague. They dominated Spurs for 90 minutes and West Ham for 45 minutes. On the flip side they were dreadful against Liverpool and for the other 45 minutes against West Ham. Even in their draw with Burnley they had chance after chance to win the game. 

I wouldn't underestimate Arsenal because if they show up we will really struggle. I think it will be another game that we sit deep and try and nick something.

I don't know about you but I am so excited for this game, have been counting down the days until I could see Everton in the presence of the infamous Super League clubs - I keep asking Santa to make Everton one of them and hopefully he delivers this year. Sometimes I even wish that I was born in London so that I could follow the mighty Arsenal and see them play on YouTube against Real Madrid and Juventus every week - so angry that I have to go to a silly stadium with no corners to see Everton play against some no marks like Leicester or Aston Villa. 

I don't care what the score is, because seeing Lacazette, Aubamayang and Smith-Rowe tonight on TV is enough for me. I am just so grateful to Kroenke that he allows us to play against his superb franchise - a man or a God? I don't know!