IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Friday 23 April

markjazzbassist

Dull dull dull game, but I’ll take the 3 points, lucky goal wins, great save from Jordan keeps the 3 points.

Hate Sky commentators and pundits, particularly  Souness , totally against Everton as always.

I can’t wait to get back inside Goodison and see Ben Godfrey tackle man and ball, the ground will be bouncing!

We were ok in the first for patches, but just never showed anything in the second half really. Dull as shit game but we managed to win a game against that shit stain of a team without it even being from a shot, or cross, that was on target. So I am going to revel in that for a bit.

Second half was really poor yesterday and a win is a very kind result for us, one which breaks us away from Arsenal. 

We are crying out for someone who can replace Gomes, who is able to turn a player and make a threatening pass. 

Tell you what we've not half witnessed some boring games this season. Really hope Carlo can give us something more entertaining to watch next season. 

17 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Second half was really poor yesterday and a win is a very kind result for us, one which breaks us away from Arsenal. 

We are crying out for someone who can replace Gomes, who is able to turn a player and make a threatening pass. 

Tell you what we've not half witnessed some boring games this season. Really hope Carlo can give us something more entertaining to watch next season. 

In saying that we were good against spurs so im not sure Carlo is asking them to play shit football. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

So glad we never got Arteta as a manager. What a prick. Whinging over the penalty that should have been a yellow card to their player.

We need a few players moved on and some pace brought in. DCL looked way off. 

The first 15 minutes I thought he looked really up for it. He got himself about the pitch and was involved quite a bit. After that he hardly did anything though, although he was very isolated that second half. 

45 minutes ago, Aidan said:

The first 15 minutes I thought he looked really up for it. He got himself about the pitch and was involved quite a bit. After that he hardly did anything though, although he was very isolated that second half. 

Unfortunately we are seeing the DCL of 1 and 2 years ago, even before his injury he was well off the pace, a striker is a must even if Ancelotti kids on it’s not. 

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

Unfortunately we are seeing the DCL of 1 and 2 years ago, even before his injury he was well off the pace, a striker is a must even if Ancelotti kids on it’s not. 

I have no doubt he has what it takes to hit another run of form. If not this season early next. Competition will be healthy though. A Mitrovic would be nice, or I'll probably get slammed for this but I like the mould of Neil Maupay. 

On 24/04/2021 at 07:55, Btay said:

In saying that we were good against spurs so im not sure Carlo is asking them to play shit football. 

I think the difference was that Spurs were happy for us to have the ball whereas Arsenal weren't. Its a lot easier to play when you have time and space to do it and too many of our players need that time and space.