IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) 6th December

Romey 1878

•  

• Everton won both Premier League games against Arsenal last season – they’ve not won three in a row against the Gunners in league competition since April 1986.

• Arsenal are without a win in their last three Premier League away games against Everton (D1 L2), last having a longer winless league run at Goodison Park between 1989 and 1994 (6 games).

• In his Premier League career, Everton manager Rafael Benítez has seen his sides concede more goals against Arsenal (27) than against any other team in the competition. Indeed, the Spaniard has seen his teams keep just one clean sheet in 17 top-flight games against the Gunners (1-0 with Liverpool in February 2016).

20 hours ago, c1982 said:

A bit more context.

Personally, I usually need a piss around that mark so will probably be out of my seat anyway!

That's a very well structured communication to be fair. How they expect Moshiri to communicate better is not so clear though.

31 minutes ago, Formby said:

Absolutely! There are four teams above them in the table. 🙂

Unfortunately, our situation means anything above League 2 will be a diffcult game. 🙁 

🤣

The way I look at it is the expectation os low because we aren't expected to beat them BUT at the same time, they are a bit soft and you can get at them. 

If we can play with high energy and a bit of passion they can be rumbled. That is the perfect game for the Goodison crowd under the floodlights.

44 minutes ago, Formby said:

Well, they do say 'through offcial club channels'. Surely a Q&A with the great and good on TT would be better?

Well, yeah. But that's as vague as it gets. A YouTube/Twitch live event would go horribly wrong too. No idea what they expect other than to avoid certain channels. That's not offering any solution.  

49 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, yeah. But that's as vague as it gets. A YouTube/Twitch live event would go horribly wrong too. No idea what they expect other than to avoid certain channels. That's not offering any solution.  

Not changing the AGM's to completely online for good, whereby you submit the questions for the board beforehand so they can choose to ignore any difficult questions, certainly isn't the way to go.

People's Club though, and all that shite. 

3 hours ago, barryj said:

Surely by just using the official channels then and as Romey said not making the AGM online only. Moshiri also actually being there might help!

I agree, but it needs explaining in black and white. AGM is going to stay online only until the whole covid thing is addressed properly. But all that aside, I don't think he's going to listen. 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

I agree, but it needs explaining in black and white. AGM is going to stay online only until the whole covid thing is addressed properly. But all that aside, I don't think he's going to listen. 

They've written to shareholders with the proposal of an amendment to make them online or in person. It's not a proposal just for during Covid and there's no way if the option is made available that they never have to face fans again that they won't take it.

30 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They've written to shareholders with the proposal of an amendment to make them online or in person. It's not a proposal just for during Covid and there's no way if the option is made available that they never have to face fans again that they won't take it.

I feel Covid gets used as an excuse too often. At the moment there aren’t government guidelines saying this can’t happen.