IGNORED

Spurs ( Away ) Monday 7th March

Btay

Jesus fuck.

Gordon is the only one that has looked even alright. The CB’s are getting murdered every time, I’m embarrassed for Coleman (it’s a joke that that he’s still our starting RB. Get him off, move Kenny to RB and have an actual fucking LB at LB), the keeper has messed up on one goal, DCL looks utterly useless, midfield getting overran, Richarlison not involved.

It couldn’t be much worse at this point. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Jesus fuck.

Gordon is the only one that has looked even alright. The CB’s are getting murdered every time, I’m embarrassed for Coleman (it’s a joke that that he’s still our starting RB. Get him off, move Kenny to RB and have an actual fucking LB at LB), the keeper has messed up on one goal, DCL looks utterly useless, midfield getting overran, Richarlison not involved.

Don't worry, we'll find a way. 

I actually feel sick.  Awful.  

I’ll say it now - dcl wanted gone, and I see nothing in his performance to suggest he gives a shit.  He offered more as a gangly 19 year old. We bought him on in order to lead the line as though we missed him. 

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Jesus fuck.

Forgetting anything mate?

I'm an optimistic person and don't want to get all gloomy, but this is the first time that I think we're done.

There's not one player at the club that has the talent or the desire to get us out of this.  And I like Frank, but he hasn't a scooby what to do to get us out of it. 

Just now, badaids said:

I'm an optimistic person and don't want to get all gloomy, but this is the first time that I think we're done.

There's not one player at the club that has the talent or the desire to get us out of this.  And I like Frank, but he hasn't a scooby what to do to get us out of it. 

Got to hope that we get enough points at home at hope the bottom 3 carry on being shit

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Subbing Keane off made all the difference :lol:. His replacement was no better just then. Coleman being Coleman after that as well.

Come on mate its okay to admit you may have been wrong about Keane...

Luckily I'm not watching the game. Sorry for yous who are.

But all too often these last 12-18months the same names crop up - Keane and Coleman.

Colemans just too old now.

Keane admitted to mental problems a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have the mental strength for this sort of pressure.

Honestly minus Gordon every single player has been woeful today. Coleman, Keane especially. They've really targeted Coleman and it's worked wonders for them. What's also 'great' is the player we signed to replace him isn't good enough to make the bench. Oh and the LB we signed to replace Digne isn't good enough to start either.

I did say at the time, are these really players who will improve us right now? The answer to that is no.  I can't believe how awful we've been today, it's embarrassing.