• Fabian Delph
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Anthony Gordon
    • Demarai Gray
    • Richarlison
    • Michael Keane
    • Jonjoe Kenny
    • Salomón Rondón

Current Player of the Season standings....
Anthony Gordon...135
Demarai Gray...117
Jordan Pickford...108
Richarlison...79
Abdoulaye Doucouré...74
Alex Iwobi...72
Allan...67
Andros Townsend...37
Fabian Delph...32
André Gomes...28
Ben Godfrey...25
Vitaliy Mykolenko...19
Michael Keane...14
Seamus Coleman...13
Yerry Mina...12
Donny van de Beek...11
Salomón Rondón...8
Jonjoe Kenny...7
Tom Davies...3
Jarrad Branthwaite...4
Mason Holgate...3
Asmir Begović...2
Niels Nkounkou...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Chelsea (H)...Jordan Pickford
Liverpool (A)...Anthony Gordon
Leicester (H)...Alex Iwobi
Manchester United (H)...Jordan Pickford
Burnley (A)...Richarlison
Weat Ham (A)...Alex Iwobi
Crystal Palace (A FA Cup)...Jordan Pickford (Based on four votes, fewest ever by far)
Newcastle (H)...Alex Iwobi
Wolves (H)...Anthony Gordon
Boreham Wood (H FA Cup)...Salomón Rondón
Manchester City (H)...Allan (Special mention for Chris Kavanagh)
Southampton (A)...Jordan Pickford
Leeds (H)...Alex Iwobi
Newcastle (A)...Anthony Gordon
Brentford (H FA Cup)...André Gomes
Aston Villa (H)...Anthony Gordon
Norwich (A)...Richarlison
Hill City (A FA Cup)...Demarai Gray
Brighton (A)...Anthony Gordon
Chelsea (A)...Jordan Pickford
Crystal Palace (A)...Ben Godfrey
Arsenal (H)...Richarlison
Liverpool (H)...Demarai Gray
Brentford (A)...Abdoulaye Doucouré
Manchester City (A)...Andros Townsend
Tottenham (H)...Fabian Delph
Wolves (A)...Fabian Delph
Watford (H)...Anthony Gordon
West Ham (H)...Michael Keane
Manchester United (A)...Demarai Gray
Norwich (H)...Abdoulaye Doucouré
Aston Villa (A)...Demarai Gray
Burnley (H)...Andros Townsend
Brighton (A)...Allan
Huddersfield (A)...Alex Iwobi
Leeds United (A)...Demarai Gray
Southampton (H)...Abdoulaye Doucouré

7 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Please let that be the end of the Ramsdale/Pope/Any pother fucker should be Englands number one ahead of Pickford debate

It's laughable that it's ever been a debate.

Each and every single one of them has been nothing but a pretender. So much so that they could've started a band.

38 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Please let that be the end of the Ramsdale/Pope/Any pother fucker should be Englands number one ahead of Pickford debate

Dunc….. I’m sorry to remind you of this but Pickford being amazing in the last season does not do a copy and paste job over the period that he wasn’t. 

No one on here has ever doubted his ability to make saves that no other keepers can make. For the record Pope is an outstanding keeper 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Dunc….. I’m sorry to remind you of this but Pickford being amazing in the last season does not do a copy and paste job over the period that he wasn’t. 

No one on here has ever doubted his ability to make saves that no other keepers can make. For the record Pope is an outstanding keeper 

Can you remind me when he has ever let England down?

He has always been a top keeper, and like any keeper he has made mistakes but like all great keepers he has learned from them and that is what sets him apart

Pope may well be a good keeper but he is not  fit to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Pickford 

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

He has always been a top keeper, and like any keeper he has made mistakes but like all great keepers he has learned from them and that is what sets him apart

Pope may well be a good keeper but he is not  fit to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Pickford 

He’s never let England down… but let’s not pretend Southgate wasn’t put in a situation where he had to trust Pickford.  

so on that basis alone - please stop trying to rewrite history. Pickford has justifiably had his criticism as he has many a fair number of errors.

like I said last week, his resurgence is a great credit to him. 

12 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I don't even think Pope is that good. I have seen him make some very good saves but his all-round game is lacking, particularly with the ball at his feet and with coming off his line.

30 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He’s never let England down… but let’s not pretend Southgate wasn’t put in a situation where he had to trust Pickford.  

so on that basis alone - please stop trying to rewrite history. Pickford has justifiably had his criticism as he has many a fair number of errors.

like I said last week, his resurgence is a great credit to him. 

How the fuck am I trying to rewrite history?

I have acknowledged the fact he made mistakes, all I’m saying is that people wrote him off way too early

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

How the fuck am I trying to rewrite history?

I have acknowledged the fact he made mistakes, all I’m saying is that people wrote him off way too early

Dunc last week you tried to make out that his critics were daft for questioning him…. It was reiterated that his criticism wasn’t without foundation and that he deserves credit for pulling himself together….. and here you are again doing it….. again.

let’s hope you are saying the same thing for the next 4 games.   But once again. Well done Jordan ping may this continue 

11 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Dunc last week you tried to make out that his critics were daft for questioning him…. It was reiterated that his criticism wasn’t without foundation and that he deserves credit for pulling himself together….. and here you are again doing it….. again.

let’s hope you are saying the same thing for the next 4 games.   But once again. Well done Jordan ping may this continue 

No I wasn’t , I was saying exactly the same thing I’m saying now. As much as he deserved criticism then he deserves praise now and people were wrong to write him off. Not sure why you are struggling to grasp that 

9 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

No I wasn’t , I was saying exactly the same thing I’m saying now. As much as he deserved criticism then he deserves praise now and people were wrong to write him off. Not sure why you are struggling to grasp that 

You were saying the same thing last week as you are saying this week…. That it seemed ridiculous to doubt him? Yes we know you are saying that cos you keep saying it.

It’s not difficult Dunc, when we were getting battered away from home because we set up tactically stupid vs Spurs - the last 2 performances away from home don’t suddenly mean his critics/doubters were wrong….. the hope is that the employees of our club learn from mistakes. Some seemingly take long than than others but it doesn’t negate the original criticism and give a platform for the “I told you he would be good”.