IGNORED

New Shirt Sponsor

12 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Interesting. Looks like, according to this research the making factors (unsurprisingly) are whether a young person has a caregiver or close family member who gambles and exposure to advertising through social media marketing.

9 minutes ago, MikeO said:

We've only had two years of the three year deal with Hummel though:huh:

Yeah that makes sense, 3 year deal signed in 2020 so next year we have new provider. 

I was told as I play golf with a bloke who’s son is mates with one of the lads who own Castore.  They are a booming brand, I personally don’t like the look of a lot of their stuff but the quality is meant to be top notch.   Murray modelling it doesn’t help, he looks like a kid on holiday in everything he wears. 

I get a home shirt each season as (very naively) I think it's my way of putting money into the club, plus it allows me to be a little kid again excited for it to turn up.

At the age of 28 I'm already getting a bit fed up of it though, paying £55 for what is essentially a similar design to the season before, of course excluding certain bangers like the blue/navy home shirt we had a few seasons back. 

No way I'm paying £65 for a shirt, especially when lately each effort has been 7/10 at best.

7 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I get a home shirt each season as (very naively) I think it's my way of putting money into the club, plus it allows me to be a little kid again excited for it to turn up.

At the age of 28 I'm already getting a bit fed up of it though, paying £55 for what is essentially a similar design to the season before, of course excluding certain bangers like the blue/navy home shirt we had a few seasons back. 

No way I'm paying £65 for a shirt, especially when lately each effort has been 7/10 at best.

I’ve been getting our 3rd jerseys for a while now. Usually pretty different/colorful. I only get the Blue if I particularly like it though I may this season as it’s a new sponsor. 

18 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I’m 38 and still get excited for it. I now look forward to buying my daughter the kit and taking a photo of us in our new kits. 

£60 for this seasons though. Creeping up already. 

• 2 weeks later...