IGNORED

Tottenham (Away) 15th October

Romey 1878

I have watched Spurs a few times this season and I think they are a bit shit.

If the front three click, they can beat anyone but most of the time they are camped on their 18 yard box and struggle to really play any decent football. The problem for every other team is that they don't have to play well to win games because whoever plays in that front three can do a lot of damage from seemingly nowhere.

I like Conte, but I imagine this is how Sam Allardyce would set up a decent team.

We just need to avoid getting suckered into the type of game Spurs want us to play like we did at the end of last season.

57 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Well there’s the kiss of bailey for this one… Ah well 

Maybe I wasn't clear. They might well be a bit shit as a footballing side, but I still think they will beat us because of the fire power they have and how they don't really have to play great football to win more than their fair share of games (as the league says).

I would also like to refer you to my prediction record... I am (joint) leading the points per prediction. Broken clock and all of that! 🤣

15 hours ago, Bailey said:

I have watched Spurs a few times this season and I think they are a bit shit.

If the front three click, they can beat anyone but most of the time they are camped on their 18 yard box and struggle to really play any decent football. The problem for every other team is that they don't have to play well to win games because whoever plays in that front three can do a lot of damage from seemingly nowhere.

I like Conte, but I imagine this is how Sam Allardyce would set up a decent team.

We just need to avoid getting suckered into the type of game Spurs want us to play like we did at the end of last season.

Have to say I agree completely. Apart from their front line, I don’t look at their team with any real envy. It shows the real value of an out and out goal scorer though. 

• Tottenham have lost just one of their past 19 Premier League meetings with Everton.

• After winning three consecutive away league games against Spurs between 2006 and 2008, Everton have won just one of their subsequent 13 visits to Tottenham (D4 L8).

• Harry Kane has scored 13 goals in 14 Premier League appearances against Everton. This includes netting six braces against the Toffees.

• Richarlison scored 43 goals in 135 Premier League appearances for Everton, but has yet to get off the mark for Spurs in the competition.

59 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:
  • Tottenham have lost just one of their past 19 Premier League meetings with Everton.

• After winning three consecutive away league games against Spurs between 2006 and 2008, Everton have won just one of their subsequent 13 visits to Tottenham (D4 L8).

• Harry Kane has scored 13 goals in 14 Premier League appearances against Everton. This includes netting six braces against the Toffees.

• Richarlison scored 43 goals in 135 Premier League appearances for Everton, but has yet to get off the mark for Spurs in the competition.

Richie is guaranteed to get 1, if not a hattrick 

On 13/10/2022 at 18:16, Gwlad all over said:

IF he does I reckon he will be dignified not to celebrate too much.

Nope definitely won't, I think I recall him holding back against Watford when he scored against them for us.

That being said, I hope we get him in full on sulk mode today and aren't hesitant to go in hard on him (I know Coady and Tarks won't be).