IGNORED

West Ham (Away) 21st January

FairWooney

3 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Folks that would take the job that are better? Probably not... but Frank does not look up for it anymore.  In my opinion he should take the high road and resign. 

I'd only counter that by saying the players have let him down. Both goals today were from poor defending. 2nd goal especially when Tark dives in unnecessarily. That isnt the mangers fault.

I thought we kept the ball really well at times. killed the crowd. and were looking comfortable. Then our arse fell

That said we offered nothing in the final third. 

Just an opinion tho and probably utter bollocks as I'm hurting like everyone else. Not saying right or wrong 

Just now, Fosse Captain said:

I'd only counter that by saying the players have let him down. Both goals today were from poor defending. 2nd goal especially when Tark dives in unnecessarily. That isnt the mangers fault.

I thought we kept the ball really well at times. killed the crowd. and were looking comfortable. Then our arse fell

That said we offered nothing in the final third. 

Just an opinion tho and probably utter bollocks as I'm hurting like everyone else. Not saying right or wrong 

Certainly let down by the players... but just do not see another win under Frank.  

Just hope Thelwell has got a say and someone in mind to get us out of the Championship.  He was sat next to Morshiri and chatting during the game.

Im more angry at all the board turning up today, as if emphersising it was unsafe to go to Goodison.

Sharpy has obviously taken there side in this against the fans, similar thing happened at West Ham a few years ago the directors box was empty, apart from Trevor Brooking, the man showed his class.

Sharp may have been under orders, but he did not have to follow them, it matters not if they sack Frank, they wiil  still be there.

2 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

Im more angry at all the board turning up today, as if emphersising it was unsafe to go to Goodison.

Sharpy has obviously taken there side in this against the fans, similar thing happened at West Ham a few years ago the directors box was empty, apart from Trevor Brooking, the man showed his class.

Sharp may have been under orders, but he did not have to follow them, it matters not if they sack Frank, they wiil  still be there.

Hoping Sharp goes before the end of the season to help save at least some of his legacy.  It is a ceremonious position anyways.  How easy it would been to replace Sharp with someone with actual football board room experience earlier this season to help the situation.  Instead the board have dug their heels in and started a war with the fans...

1 minute ago, RPG said:

I think we are in such a mess now that the board can't not sack Lampard. And I think that is a shame as it won't solve a thing. I would rather we keep Lampard even if it means relegation as I think he would bring us straight back and that at least some of our currenr 'less bad' players would stay. If we sack Lampard I think we still go down, we probably sack another manager at the end of the season and we lose what few decent players we have.

We are into damage limitation and planning for the future now and I think that means planning for the Championship next season with Lampard as manager.

Unsure is Frank is the man for the job though... if any of the signings during his tenure have been his... they certainly haven't worked out.

2 minutes ago, RPG said:

I think we are in such a mess now that the board can't not sack Lampard. And I think that is a shame as it won't solve a thing. I would rather we keep Lampard even if it means relegation as I think he would bring us straight back and that at least some of our currenr 'less bad' players would stay. If we sack Lampard I think we still go down, we probably sack another manager at the end of the season and we lose what few decent players we have.

We are into damage limitation and planning for the future now and I think that means planning for the Championship next season with Lampard as manager.

But why do you think this? I don’t see anything from a managerial POV that he offers us going forward. I don’t see his plan in motion at all. 

44 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Folks that would take the job that are better? Probably not... but Frank does not look up for it anymore.  In my opinion he should take the high road and resign. 

If he quits then I lose all respect I had for him. If he is a man with any pride then he stays and fights. 
Anything less isn’t Everton.

Just now, plaidharper said:

I get what you mean but he isn't Everton.  He will get to back to his London life and we are stuck with the left overs.

I think he is the only person at the club at the moment that IS Everton. If nothing else he has guts and is straight talking. 

It’s all opinion and nothing be of us are right or wrong, but if I had choice of replacing Frank, or replacing five players…. Then 100% I’m fucking five players of, can replace more if possible.

Ive coaches teams for years and there is one defining factor that is always a solid truth. You can only manage what you have.

Is there any player in our team that isn’t a cast off, other than Onana? 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

I think he is the only person at the club at the moment that IS Everton. If nothing else he has guts and is straight talking. 

It’s all opinion and nothing be of us are right or wrong, but if I had choice of replacing Frank, or replacing five players…. Then 100% I’m fucking five players of, can replace more if possible.

Ive coaches teams for years and there is one defining factor that is always a solid truth. You can only manage what you have.

Is there any player in our team that isn’t a cast off, other than Onana? 

But can we replace 5 players? Probably not.  Can we replace the manager? Maybe.

Has the worst record of any Everton manager ever.  How long do you wait?

Think everyone (myself included) wanted it to work out for him... but the ship is sinking.