IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

Maybe it was just a particularly shite 

10 hours ago, StevO said:

Well FourFourTwo is a production thats been around for decades (at least since i was in high school so thats about 30 years), so i'd expect it to be very professional as its part of a major media and publishing house.

ToffeeTV is a channel started and run by two Everton fans, thats grown enough for them to leave their jobs and do it for a living from a small studio in Liverpool. And they employ more Evertonians to work for them.

They arent a professional media outfit, so not really fait to compare the two in my opinion.

If you want to compare ToffeeTV then go and watch Falcon Blues TV, View From the Bullens or The Toffee Blues as they are also fan channels. 

I’ve seen a few clips from View from the Bullens and think they’ve been quite good tbf, never seen anything from the other two so couldn’t comment 

Maybe it was just an off day for Ped, as I say that is the first and only time I’ve listened to him. 

I’m sure if he was that bad every week they wouldn’t have got to where they are

39 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don’t know, we need to be considering his replacement now. 

He may get a stay of execution - may even get next season….. you do realise that proper clubs always have line ups ready. If we didn’t have a plan to replace Dyche I’d be fuming. 

the reason our club is where it is is due to zero succession planning. 

13 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He may get a stay of execution - may even get next season….. you do realise that proper clubs always have line ups ready. If we didn’t have a plan to replace Dyche I’d be fuming. 

the reason our club is where it is is due to zero succession planning. 

You’d just find something else to fume about if we did, Haf.

Enjoy something, you might even like it.

21 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You’d just find something else to fume about if we did, Haf.

Enjoy something, you might even like it.

Have I given the impression that I’ve not enjoyed this?  Or is this a pissy clique pile on? 🤣

I was all for dyche coming to the club more than most. My reservations on his stubbornness remain but he’s exceeded expectations 

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Have I given the impression that I’ve not enjoyed this?  Or is this a pissy clique pile on? 🤣

I was all for dyche coming to the club more than most. My reservations on his stubbornness remain but he’s exceeded expectations 

Deffo a pissy clique pile on. I’ve shown that I never go my own way. Ever. 

one of the good things about what might be the perception of 'Dyche ball' is that you can't see top 6 teams trying to tempt him from us, no matter how well our results look.

I agree with Haf in the way the club should have a proper strategy for what traits they would look for in Dyches eventual successor.

57 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

one of the good things about what might be the perception of 'Dyche ball' is that you can't see top 6 teams trying to tempt him from us, no matter how well our results look.

I agree with Haf in the way the club should have a proper strategy for what traits they would look for in Dyches eventual successor.

Apart from Thelwell, who at the top at present even has a strategy? 

10 minutes ago, badaids said:

Can somone please explain what it means?

Red is expected goals against, blue is expected goals for. Since Carlo had his head turned, we've conceded that many more chances than we've created. Now this season, in less than 9 months, Dyche and Co have got the team playing in a way that turns that trend over upside down. Its quire remarkable really. 

9 hours ago, AnotherYank said:

This was my favorite bit:

image.thumb.png.360aca8a9b7296591f3dadfb7687752e.png

Thanks for sharing since I can't see the original article. This graph is very telling.

• Carlo was a good manager, although it took time for his style of play to take effect.
  • Benitez was a complete and utter disaster.
  • Lampard was unable to turn around the mess created by Benitez.
  • Dyche has performed absolute wonders, primarily by shoring up the defence.

I'd like to see this chart extended all the way back to Moyes. For example, is the "blue" period at the beginning of Ancelotti's time the result of Silva's influence or no more than a new manager bounce?

17 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Thanks for sharing since I can't see the original article. This graph is very telling.

• Carlo was a good manager, although it took time for his style of play to take effect.
  • Benitez was a complete and utter disaster.
  • Lampard was unable to turn around the mess created by Benitez.
  • Dyche has performed absolute wonders, primarily by shoring up the defence.

I'd like to see this chart extended all the way back to Moyes. For example, is the "blue" period at the beginning of Ancelotti's time the result of Silva's influence or no more than a new manager bounce?

Can we not just talk about curry?:unsure:

No, I x'd not.