IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

I’ve had my tea, but I could just do a curry now. 
A place near ours does a house dish called chilli chicken zinger, it’s so good. They just don’t give enough. 
Back before my missus had a kid and turned vegetarian we used to go there and order three dishes and share them. For about four years we never knew which was which, but it was all so good. With a Kingfisher on draft. 

Im going to be starving all night now. 

4 hours ago, StevO said:

I’ve had my tea, but I could just do a curry now. 
A place near ours does a house dish called chilli chicken zinger, it’s so good. They just don’t give enough. 
Back before my missus had a kid and turned vegetarian we used to go there and order three dishes and share them. For about four years we never knew which was which, but it was all so good. With a Kingfisher on draft. 

Im going to be starving all night now. 

My missus is a vegetarian as well not for any reason other than she decided to not eat meat or fish again about 15 years ago, I have to say what an absolute nightmare it is when we go out for a meal especially in Spain, I’ve missed out on some really good meals in some restaurants because they don’t really cater for vegetarians we don’t go in 🤬

18 hours ago, Matt said:

Red is expected goals against, blue is expected goals for. Since Carlo had his head turned, we've conceded that many more chances than we've created. Now this season, in less than 9 months, Dyche and Co have got the team playing in a way that turns that trend over upside down. Its quire remarkable really. 

Thanks for the explanation, I’m as thick as pigshit me.

12 hours ago, Palfy said:

My missus is a vegetarian as well not for any reason other than she decided to not eat meat or fish again about 15 years ago, I have to say what an absolute nightmare it is when we go out for a meal especially in Spain, I’ve missed out on some really good meals in some restaurants because they don’t really cater for vegetarians we don’t go in 🤬

Spain, Italy, France are all a nightmare for us vegans! :shakingfist:Chips and salad in most places.

Turkey / Cyprus were slightly better - chips, salad and humous. 🙂   

2 hours ago, badaids said:

I try hard to be vegetarian but it’s hard, I really miss some meats, like Orangutan. I can never turn that down, I mean it tastes absolutely disgusting but I hate those bastards so there’s a principle involved. So I normally just have a little bite, you know. Chuck the rest of its arm in the bin.

Reading that I thought 'ah, of course, misses a good steak...'

Fuckin orang-u-tan?!

Of all the meats!

8 hours ago, Formby said:

Spain, Italy, France are all a nightmare for us vegans! :shakingfist:Chips and salad in most places.

Turkey / Cyprus were slightly better - chips, salad and humous. 🙂   

I don’t get veganism plastic shoes and car seats can’t think of anything worse plus the sweating 😥 must be horrendous 😃

On 09/12/2023 at 17:52, MikeO said:

I was in hospital for the day yesterday, and lying back on a treatment table the doc said to me, "I like your shoes, they didn't come from the High Street did they?":P

Love a good shoeB)

Just getting back on track...hospital this morning for a blood test, phlebotomist said, "Wow I like your shoes" (they were a different pair as well👟B)). Mind you he also complimented my bracelet, think he fancied me:P

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Just getting back on track...hospital this morning for a blood test, phlebotomist said, "Wow I like your shoes" (they were a different pair as well👟B)). Mind you he also complimented my bracelet, think he fancied me:P

Sounds like you were dressed to impress, or a contestant on RuPaul Drag Race UK 😂

I just want to give Dyche praise for one thing in particular.

He has got us looking unbelievably fit. That's not to say players aren't looking tired during games but those players do not stop. In the second half today I thought it was very noticeable how different the fitness levels were between the two teams. Spurs looked out on their feet and we were pushing all over the pitch.

In the past we've all picked up on how unfit we've looked and how we've been flagging during games nowhere near the end, but Dyche has sorted that out. And if we're only able to have a small squad due to financial constraints then that's what you need.

Yeah. And I think as time is going on its becoming clearer that Dyche first wanted to solidify us. Secure our place in Prem. Get the fundamental basics nailed on. Then start 'allowing' the players to become more expressive and expansive.

I really, really like how these players go about their business.

How often in the past several years have we still appreciated the players after a loss? Yet we're doing it more regular now.

Just now, Newty82 said:

Yeah. And I think as time is going on its becoming clearer that Dyche first wanted to solidify us. Secure our place in Prem. Get the fundamental basics nailed on. Then start 'allowing' the players to become more expressive and expansive.

I really, really like how these players go about their business.

How often in the past several years have we still appreciated the players after a loss? Yet we're doing it more regular now.

I agree, some of the football we played today was lovely on the eye.