IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Really? That's a joke.

I honestly thought it was down to fitness, but if it's contract hold up then surely we did something wrong.

I don't know shukes I'm guessing. He has been training the whole winter break, signed 2 weeks ago he should be good to go.

I'm wondering how he can't make the bench. We needed him today.

I don't know shukes I'm guessing. He has been training the whole winter break, signed 2 weeks ago he should be good to go.

I'm wondering how he can't make the bench. We needed him today.

Ye just the type of player we need. Someone to run at them directly and force things to happen.

:rofl:

And the amount of whining you do about scape-goating!

I'm just excited to see someone offer more than "the ox", Kone.

Sorry Matt but lukaku has been pretty abysmal for weeks now. I don't think it's a fitness or tiredness issue.

If we see kone on the pitch it's because Rom isnt doing the fundamentals. That's what happened today. Another game where the ball was bouncing in the penalty area without our main an actually showing a desire to get there.

Can't criticise his goal return this year but I'm far from impressed by his application recently.

He made be the type of player we need to pounce of on oppositions' defensive mistakes. He's seems like the kind of player who pesters the back line.

This. It sounds like he creates chaos through sheer amount of work and pace/power. Not so much through technique.

Should open up space for other players.

he needs to make the bench or start FA cup match or something is fishy. shouldn't take a month when the lad has been working out the whole break. we spent a lot of money on this guy, i'm expecting a lot.

Fear not, Mark. I had a prescient dream last night that Niasse scores on his debut. A low cross from the left that he buries into the roof of the net with his right foot from close range.