IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Mentioning Mirallas in the Niasse thread suggests that you are.

Are you for real? Do you have nothing else to do in your spare time? Other than to pick up on small details and try and twist them? Honestly this is just a sad reflection on your life.

Nowhere have I compared Niasse to Mirallas in that opening post again I was highliting Newtys comments on Mirallas in another thread which don't match to what he's posted there. Not complex

Are you for real? Do you have nothing else to do in your spare time? Other than to pick up on small details and try and twist them? Honestly this is just a sad reflection on your life.

I know, too much spare time, nothing better to do than twist the arguments of intelligent people, sad life. Please forgive me.

I'll try to do better.

I know, too much spare time, nothing better to do than twist the arguments of intelligent people, sad life. Please forgive me.

I'll try to do better.

I couldn't give a shite if you're more intelligent than me to be honest! If that's you're aim here then fair enough. On this occasion you're posting irrelevant shit though. Sad

PS someone intelligent doesn't sit on an Internet forum for 18 hours a day, that's a bored mind. Again sad. So rather than inadvertently call people unintelligent look at your own life.

You were a happy chappy in the early hours weren't you? Sadly I'd gone to bed so I couldn't join in.

There are good reasons that I have a lot of spare time, I wish I didn't and it is sad, you're quite right in that but also totally wrong in the way you meant it.

Be grateful if you could refrain from the comments on my personal life in the future when you know very litte about it.

People saying the lad needs to be given games before we pass judgement, fair enough I'd tend to agree with that. But so far any time he's come on he hasn't been able to trap, pass or look particularly comfortable doing anything with the football. He got 8 minutes on Sunday and it was an awful cameo, he walked around at a snails pace as well. You can say players need time to settle but all the evidence I've seen of him in an Everton jersey so far is that he looks a total dud. I don't pretend to have followed his career path but he seems to have moved very late in his career, why are we trying to polish a 25 year old? surely for 13.5m we should be picking up someone substantially younger and trying to bring them through, they will have alot more years to develop and grow. There's not many years for growth as a 25 year old footballer in my opinion. I hope he comes good, I really do but by god do I think we've signed an absolute dud here lads.

• 2 weeks later...

It could be a case of Martinez being overly cautious and/or not drilling him enough to get his fitness levels enough. We know our team in general lacks top end fitness levels.

Could also be that he hasn't settled very well. I also think that when platers move from such differing countries and cultures that they sometimes need time to settle.

I'm not convinced that he os an out and out dud.

The situation is damaging him though. And Martinez.

Why wasn't the problem picked up in his medical??? Pointless signing, what a total balls up.

To be fair, a wrist problem shouldn't stop you getting your fitness up.

As mentioned already, Vardy has been playing with a wrist cast for ages.

But I think we signed him, he hadn't played for a while? Were Russia on winter break???

Something is definitely up, but I think it's a bit premature to call him a dub. The Russian league is a pretty decent standard and he was scoring plenty of goals there.

I know Vardy played through a wrist injury for ages but different injuries can causing different pains and it could cause issues bumping and jarring it.

It's certainly not been a £13.5million well spent so far, but I was say give him time and lets see what happens. I would like to see him play as a complete wildcard in the derby and maybe just his pace and power to surprise.

I think its the timing - if Martinez was sitting pretty then he would be getting played. Its clear that the lad isn't up to speed and with the spotlight being on Martinez then I think he honestly believes that this lad will bring more heat on him with his cost.

Lets be honest - he should have played on Saturday at some stage.

This for me. Alarming how much we spent and the return we are getting.

It wouldn't be as alarming if we were getting any kind of return! I was sceptical about this signing before hand he looks like a modern day Carlton Palmer. No control no real idea just relying on luck. I may be and hope im miles from the truth but lets be honest Aiden Mcgeady was a star in Russia and if thats the standard god help us.