IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Exactly what Naismith used to do only at the minute not as good imo. Well not anywhere near 5 million more.

I loved Naismith... really really did but ultimately his athleticism was his short fall. Very clever underrated player.

This lad looks to have a bit of speed about him.

Keep giving him time and see what happens. Few decent touches although I only managed to catch the 20 min highlights. From what I saw he works the channel and has already made more tackles than Rom. Both Ross's chances first half came from him so there are some positives.

I'm not writing him off yet, yesterday gave me hope.

not sure many were writing him off, more pointing out that in his first few cameos were shite and this lack of appearances were starting to worry people. Missed the game yesterday but it's encouraging reading rhe reactions :)

He needs to play in a 4-4-2 as the guy picking up second balls and knock downs. Either that or have somebody playing closer to him. On the couple of occasions Barkley got closer to him yesterday he looked more comfortable. He will also thrive more in a longer ball game than with our current system. He needs to be given a chance but our current system (because we do only have the one) doesn't suit him.

I'm still writing him off. I thought he offered very little and I didn't think anyone trusted him enough to give him the ball, especially Barkley. If we could get half of the money back for him I'd take it. We have kids coming through who are already better players than him. To lose Naismith for this lad should be a sacking all on its own.

Missed the match today and didn't see him on the highlights. Anyone able to give me a report on how he did today? Not looking to slate him, just an honest and objective report. He did well the last match and I'm hoping he showed a little more this time.

He showed less this time. Bournemouth was promising, today was worrying.

Missed the match today and didn't see him on the highlights. Anyone able to give me a report on how he did today? Not looking to slate him, just an honest and objective report. He did well the last match and I'm hoping he showed a little more this time.

I couldn't watch consistently, our play too awful. When I was watching, he gave the ball away a couple of times, passes didn't click. If he did much of any good, maybe someone else can comment. Have to wait until next season, I suppose.

He moved. Not sure he knew where he was supposed to be moving to though - aimless would be the word to use.

We can't just dump a player we've spent 13.5mill on!!!

I don't think we would anyway. Gibbo got done for drink driving, knocked a cyclist off his bike in the process, and didn't seem to be 'punished' in any such way.

First of all lets wait to see if he is convicted if he is then action needs to be taken, until then he is innocent.

If he is convicted and its domestic violence then the club have to take action, clubs have to take a stand to say that this is not acceptable and we will take action against any employee, especially a "Role model" who is convicted of such an offence.

If you look at whats happening in American Football, players ther are sacked for being convicted of domestic violence.

Edited by London Blue

First of all lets wait to see if he is convicted if he is then action needs to be taken, until then he is innocent.

If he is convicted and its domestic violence then the club have to take action, clubs have to take a stand to say that this is not acceptable and we will take action against any employee, especially a "Role model" who is convicted of such an offence.

If you look at whats happening in American Football, players ther are sacked for being convicted of domestic violence.

Danny Simpson at Leicester is currently doing community hours for throttling his now ex missus. Been doing it for ages.

Football clubs don't tend to do much in terms of punishment when players do wrong in their private lives.

And I think that's right. The courts decide the punishment not the clubs.

Danny Simpson at Leicester is currently doing community hours for throttling his now ex missus. Been doing it for ages.

Football clubs don't tend to do much in terms of punishment when players do wrong in their private lives.

And I think that's right. The courts decide the punishment not the clubs.

While its right that the legal system decides on who is guilty and the punishment for those crimes, society in general has a role to play in making these crimes become unacceptable.

Players are role models and clubs have to show their fans and the communities that they will not tolerate their staff committing these offenses. This then re-enforces the courts decision. It is also Everton demonstrating that they do not wish to be associated with people who are convicted of domestic violence offenses.

Lastly if he is convicted he would be bringing the club into disrepute, a sack-able offense in many companies.

Edited by London Blue