IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

I honestly don't think he's as bad as everyone is making out. He's no superstar, he looks quite shit tbh but not sunday league standard

If he put in the work on the training ground, he could be sunday league standard. Depends how much he wants it.

• 4 weeks later...

He's a very good player who hasn't been given any kind of chance.

He might of done okay in Russia but from what we've seen here he's no where near good enough. £14 million we paid for him... You could get a proven European striker for that price but we chose to spend it on Niasse instead... It's embarrassing really and whoever scouted him and gave this deal the go ahead should hang their head in shame. His touch is awful, he has no composure whatsoever and labelling him awkward with the ball would be very kind indeed. There were strong rumours that the players couldn't believe how awful he was when he started training. Rom called him raw which lets face it is a nice way of saying he's quick but he has no other attributes at all.

It was a disaster of a signing full stop.

Edited by Geth

I honestly don't think he's as bad as everyone is making out. He's no superstar, he looks quite shit tbh but not sunday league standard

Of course he's not as bad as made out. The guy's hardly been given a chance, yet he's being ridiculed. Beats me, I have to say. If a new player, for whatever reason, isn't able to play and score a hattrick on day one, it seems they're forever crap.