IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

It's got royal fuck up all over it this one.

Vardy's played with a hampering wrist injury for a good few years, wears the bandage/cast in games. Don't see him not playing.

My question would be why the problems were not caught during the physical. Who actually performs the physical prior to a player signing?

So it seems what's happened here is:

- In January we were languishing in middle of the table, so Martinez decided he needed reinforcements

- Niasse was having a blinder of a season in Russia and was leading top goalscorer in the league

- There was more than 1 club chasing his signature so if Martinez really wanted him then he had to get him in January and had to fork out the £13.5m fee

- Because of the long Russian winter break, he didn't have match fitness straight away

- Because of Lukaku's form, there have been some but very few opportunities for him to get decent minutes

With the benefit of hindsight, I think Niasse is an opportunity that Martinez could have let slip. I think it was obvious by the end of January/beginning of February that we weren't going to challenge for the top 4 and winter window signings are always 30%-50% inflated because everyone needs a star player and no body wants to lose one mid-season. £13.5m is a lot to pay for someone who won't do anything of significance until next season, by which time we will have Tarashaj and could have bought a player of a similar skill level to Niasse for a cheaper price.

I think they sent a dvd of Drogba's body with Niasse's head photoshopped onto it. Its the only explanation because anyone whose seen anything of this lad knows my Nan has more control of her bladder than this lad has of a football!

Seriously id fancy my chances against him and im shite!

I think he will have something to offer if today is anything to go by.

In the first 10 minutes he got the ball and I thought he'd run with it. But he looked to pass it on asap.

Later on, with a few more touches and a clear increase in confidence, he started to run with the ball, battle for it, win it, link up well.

There may be more to this bloke yet.

Good energy and willing, quite direct, more of a support striker than an out and out one.

This basically.

I don't think he had a shot at goal but won the ball back for us on a few occasions and looked to set an opportunity up for us.

I'd have liked to have brought Rom on to play with him instead of for him.

This basically.

I don't think he had a shot at goal but won the ball back for us on a few occasions and looked to set an opportunity up for us.

I'd have liked to have brought Rom on to play with him instead of for him.

Martinez though, isn't it?!

Kone has blutack holding his knee together. This lad looks to be a bit of a dirk kuyt. Not a bad thing, pain in the Arse to play against

He is absolutely not Going to be a dirk Kuyt. I can't say it was a shit performance but in general in confirmed what I expected.... He's not a £13.5m player.

He is absolutely not Going to be a dirk Kuyt. I can't say it was a shit performance but in general in confirmed what I expected.... He's not a £13.5m player.

I'm reserving judgement on him. He may be shite but I can see that he will be like a dog chasing a bone off the ball. He improved alot with more touches. No one knows what he will be like.