IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

Martinez has to make changes to to start second half. Oviedo out, McCarthy at RB, Besic at DCM. Switch Lennon and Mlrallas. And don't wait until th 85th minute to get Deulofeu in. Unless Barkley is willing to shoot, his bursting forward is fool's gold.

I'd be happy to see .....

Mirallas Lennon Deulofeu

..... to start second half.

The thing is I'm not even angry anymore. We're 2-0 down because of shite defending against Liverpool and I should be raging - but I ain't. This is what I've come to expect now and it doesn't really hurt me anymore. He has to go as I want to start enjoying watching us play again.

This :(

He should've come for the first one, second no blame for me.

Unless he decides to take up a very very poor position before the cross comes in you can't expect him to come for it. Look at the depth of the ball and where Robles is stood and honestly tell me you don't think he's diving under that ball if he comes for it.

The thing is I'm not even angry anymore. We're 2-0 down because of shite defending against Liverpool and I should be raging - but I ain't. This is what I've come to expect now and it doesn't really hurt me anymore. He has to go as I want to start enjoying watching us play again.

Yep. I'm annoyed but not surprised. It's been dross all season, and we're facing Liverpool at exactly the wrong time.

The is no unity in this side. Players arent playing for this man. No structure, no formation just eleven men following a ball.

Disgusting.

They just aren't enjoying their football. Once they do, it'll magically all click into place. We just need to give it another season... ?

Unless he decides to take up a very very poor position before the cross comes in you can't expect him to come for it. Look at the depth of the ball and where Robles is stood and honestly tell me you don't think he's diving under that ball if he comes for it.

Ball was in the air a long time, if he'd have gone for it he'd have got a fist on it at least.