IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

Here are the standings after our game against Stoke. No fewer than 13 people tied for most points, each scoring 3 points. The honorary winner, though, is Droobie for predicting Baines as first scorer. Controversial, I know, but I go by the name of the scorer identified in the BBC report, and they claim it was an own goal. The penalty, though, was taken by Baines, so Droobie should get recognition for that. For the month of August, the joint winners are markjazzbassist and The Hand T, who finished three points clear of the pack. These two now lead for the season and points per prediction, so well done to them.
Aug%2027_zpsxr9zbr7k.jpg

Here are the standings after our game against Stoke. No fewer than 13 people tied for most points, each scoring 3 points. The honorary winner, though, is Droobie for predicting Baines as first scorer. Controversial, I know, but I go by the name of the scorer identified in the BBC report, and they claim it was an own goal. The penalty, though, was taken by Baines, so Droobie should get recognition for that. For the month of August, the joint winners are markjazzbassist and The Hand T, who finished three points clear of the pack. These two now lead for the season and points per prediction, so well done to them.

Does that sentence not contradict itself :P?

You go by the scorer according to auntie but in this case you're not going to!

How does Droobie get credit for Baines missing a penalty? ACAS will be hearing from me :lol:.

(Good job I'm not competitive :major overreaction alert: )

Edit: after my meds kicked in I realised you'd not given him a point for it so I forgive you :unsure:.

Sunderland 2 - 3 Everton

Lukaku

Ive given you all enough of a headstart now by only predicting the first game.

Edit* ill change my prediction from 1 - 3 to 2 - 3. Did not see AlbanyNYtoffees prediction and he is obviously wrong so ill change mine.

Edited by Peter H