IGNORED

Sammy Lee

Lowensda

I’m over the fact that he is a red now.  It did bother me as he is an old school red, and most of them hated us, many of yet publicly said they would never come to us.

but I’ve had my few days to calm and look at it properly.

He seems professional and well respected in his field. I’ll back him like I back anyone in our colours.

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m over the fact that he is a red now.  It did bother me as he is an old school red, and most of them hated us, many of yet publicly said they would never come to us.

but I’ve had my few days to calm and look at it properly.

He seems professional and well respected in his field. I’ll back him like I back anyone in our colours.

Know what you mean about old school,  years ago the rivalry in the derby games was felt by the players as much as the supporters these days a lot of the players just don't get it, so it will be a positive for us Sunday to have Lee telling the foreigners what it means to the supporters and club and get them in the right mind set for the battle ahead, in derbies you use to be able to throw the form book out of the window when pride took over, I think Lee will make sure everyone gets what the supporters expect.

I've got to admit, I hate the little cunt. Nothing more than because hes a red and hes little and looks like a prick.

I was very impressed with him on Saturday, giving plenty of instruction to the players and constantly in the 4th official and linesman's ears. We need more of that.

By all accounts he has a good sense of humour and wont be too bothered about the fans singing he drinks his own piss. He knows the Liverpool connection is there, he will be and should be proud of his playing career, and can have a laugh with us blues for it.

Long and short of it, he likes winning football matches, we like winning football matches. When it kicks off we are all there for the same reason. I think I might end up liking him, I'm going for a lay down.

On 03/12/2017 at 09:46, Paddock said:

Someone posted on Twitter that he done more on the touchline yesterday than Erwin Koeman and Graham Jones did in the last 4 and a half years.

Well he fell over in the dugout.

Remember the old chant? 

He's fat, he's round, he bounces on the ground.  Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee.