IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

If he wants to win a trophy then play like you want to win a trophy! dont just talk about it.

10 more goals than anyone on the team (just prem goals), how was he not playing like a winner? 3rd in assists on the team? how is that not like a winner. 4th in THE LEAGUE in goals and he's not playing well? you lot are mad.

Edited by markjazzbassist

10 more goals than anyone on the team (just prem goals), how was he not playing like a winner? 3rd in assists on the team? how is that not like a winner. 4th in THE LEAGUE in goals and he's not playing well? you lot are mad.

Yeah, but does he work hard?

:dry:

Extremely lackluster performance in the Semi Final, hasn't turned up since Christmas apart from the Chelsea game. I think the ones who defend him blindly are mad tbh

Wonderful attempt at spin there Mark. I mean I wonder why jags made 30 more interceptions than Rom? Why did Howard make 100's more saves than Rom.

3rd most assists.... why not just say he made 6 assists? Interesting that his pass completion percentage is lowest...

Extremely lackluster performance in the Semi Final, hasn't turned up since Christmas apart from the Chelsea game. I think the ones who defend him blindly are mad tbh

The Chelsea performance where he got the 2 goals that took us through to the semi final?

For the record, I'm not defending his performance in the semi final, just trying to make the argument a bit more balanced.

Wonderful attempt at spin there Mark. I mean I wonder why jags made 30 more interceptions than Rom? Why did Howard make 100's more saves than Rom.

3rd most assists.... why not just say he made 6 assists? Interesting that his pass completion percentage is lowest...

Baffled by this.

Mark is spot on.

Just imagine if he had tried in the games since Christmas instead of bleating on about Champions league football we may have been up there if he'd given a shit!

I'm pissed of with his arrogant bullshit I've decided where I want to play next seadon, really well when things don't go your way Rom I suppose you'll decide your next move!!

Baffled by this.

Mark is spot on.

Don't be baffled.... it's a ridiculous post that serves as a trap.

The only response to such a post would be "of course Howard makes saves, he's a keeper, jags makes interceptions cos he's a defender"

Why would Lukaku score more goals than his team mates??? Is it cos he's been the main lone striker a season???

The only response to such a post would be "of course Howard makes saves, he's a keeper, jags makes interceptions cos he's a defender"

Why would Lukaku score more goals than his team mates??? Is it cos he's been the main lone striker a season???

How is stating the facts a trap?! :rofl:

Yes it will be interesting to see how the next striker is treated.

He will be treated like an Everton player.

Put in a shift for the shirt and show the fans you are one of them then you get all the backing in the world... see Naismith, Cahill, jags, Coleman, Barry.

what is wrong with wanting to win a trophy? in america we call that drive and determination and a goal to strive for. who the fuck does he think he is? he thinks he's a footballer that wants to win. Not phil "we'll give it a go" nice guy jagielka. i want winners not nice guys.

Nothing wrong with wanting to win or him wanting a move. Disrespecting the club, blaming his team mates and the manager for the fact he was walking round going through the motions for the last 10 games because he had "already decided what his next club will be" is disgusting behaviour. Fuck all the fans who pay money week in week out to watch him, fuck all the fans who pin their hopes and dreams on our atar player winning us big games, fuck all the kids who idolise him and kick balls round alleyways or fields with their Lukaku shirts on pretending to be him, fuck them all because there are other beautiful clubs out there for him to fuck over to.

Big players win biggames, he didn't shop up in the away leg at City he bottled the Utd game missing a penalty and a couple of clear cut chances. Players with the ability he THINKS he has win games like that for their teams. Aguero, Sanchez, Kane, Vardy, Suarez, Martial, Messi, Ronaldo all turn up and be counted when the chips are down , they are big players for big games, Lukaku believes he is this type of player but he's lacking in many aspects to be like this mainly his attitude towards fighting for his TEAM!

I'm not saying he's shit he clearly isn't but to blame Martinez and his team mates when HE missed the penalty that would have arguably taken us through, he's strolled round half arsed for 4 months and doesn't give a fuck about the fans love for him or the club. Nowhere has he ever said he needs to do it for Everton and the fans it's all about him, his development, his career, his ego him him him he's a selfish self centred prick.

Desire and a winner?? Don't make me laugh , he's up his own arse and thinks it's all about him, he doesn't have a winning attitude or winning mentality like Messi, Suarez or Ronaldo (amongst others) they give 110% every game, sweat blood and tears, they lay their body on the line and will do anything to make their team succeed.

As for Jagielka, did you see him throw his facein the way when he was stumbling on his hands and knees as Utd were about to shoot? He scrambled on his hands and knees realised he wasn't going to germt there and literally threw his face in front of the ball to stop it (ok he missed but that's irrelevant) he had injections putting his career on the line to play through that semi with an injury but because he doesn't come out with a load of disrespectful stuff when he's away (always when Lukakus away he does t have you noticed that) he's shite and has no ambition Would you see Lukaku throw himself in frint of a ball and risk hurting himself for his team? He can't even be arsed following a ball across the 6 yard box most of the time.. Jagielka has more determination , passion and cares for the dans more in his fingernail than Lukaku has in his whole body.

I really do wonder how you perceive things at times Mark.

Edited by Paddock

attachicon.gifRom.PNG

You made it Haf :worship[1]: .

pad mate 9 months off and you've still posted more in here than me :rofl:

pad i perceive things the way they happen. you're reading into his words, trying to read the tea leaves on what he says and does. i just take him at his word. his teammates let him down, yes i agree. he wants to win, that's a good thing. could he have done better? sure, but the interviewer didn't ask him that so he wasn't able to offer that. he wants to go to a bigger club, he's been saying that since he joined and everyone was fine because they realized he had the talent to move on, no hard feelings. he just wants to play in the top leagues and make big bucks, can you blame him? that's the goal of every footballer.

i just don't take everything personally like you do pad. you get offended by it and then it ruins your day and you get fucked off and want him to leave. i just don't get emotional about it. i think he's a great player and he will be sorely missed. i'd love him to stay but if he leaves i'll have fond memories of all the goals.

He's a striker and a lone one at that hardly a breathtaking stat or figure it's bound to happen in most cases

There's being a winner and acting like one putting in half arsed performances for the majority of a season then blaming others at the end of it without shouldering some of the blame yourself tells me he's got his head up his own arse and thinks far to highly of himself, the lad needs a reality check!

I'll honestly be glad when he's gone and we walk away with a very tidy profit and move on I've no time for players regardless of how good they are or think they are who make waves in the media about other clubs it's disrespectful and not necessary

Edited by EFC-Paul

pad mate 9 months off and you've still posted more in here than me :rofl:

pad i perceive things the way they happen. you're reading into his words, trying to read the tea leaves on what he says and does. i just take him at his word. his teammates let him down, yes i agree. he wants to win, that's a good thing. could he have done better? sure, but the interviewer didn't ask him that so he wasn't able to offer that. he wants to go to a bigger club, he's been saying that since he joined and everyone was fine because they realized he had the talent to move on, no hard feelings. he just wants to play in the top leagues and make big bucks, can you blame him? that's the goal of every footballer.

i just don't take everything personally like you do pad. you get offended by it and then it ruins your day and you get fucked off and want him to leave. i just don't get emotional about it. i think he's a great player and he will be sorely missed. i'd love him to stay but if he leaves i'll have fond memories of all the goals.

I'm not arsed he wants to leave Paul, if he wants to go he can go, it's the way he is going about it do you see other players doing it? He can have his move but go about it with some dignity and respect for the club don't wait until you are miles away then mouth off like a shithouse. He diesn't have to say anything. Alls he has to say is "I will speak with the club and assess my future or decide it soon" not "I have already decided who I'm joining next" what if we say he can't go. Incase anyones forgotten hhe has 3 years left on his contract so he needs to go about things in a professional way not sneaking off to whine like a little butch.

I just don't get why people are apologising for him and making excuses. Noone begrudges him a move after the shite we've served up last 2 seasons I fully expected it but he takes no responsability for any of it himself it's always someone elses fault!!

I also don't get the "he didn't get asked certain questions so he couldn't say things properly" he didn't get asked about a lot of the stuff he said but he said it. He's a professional and he should behave like one not like some 17 year old girl bitching to her new mates about her old ones she's fell out with in the bog of a nightclub.

I'm not arsed he wants to leave Paul, if he wants to go he can go, it's the way he is going about it do you see other players doing it? He can have his move but go about it with some dignity and respect for the club don't wait until you are miles away then mouth off like a shithouse. He diesn't have to say anything. Alls he has to say is "I will speak with the club and assess my future or decide it soon" not "I have already decided who I'm joining next" what if we say he can't go. Incase anyones forgotten hhe has 3 years left on his contract so he needs to go about things in a professional way not sneaking off to whine like a little butch.

I just don't get why people are apologising for him and making excuses. Noone begrudges him a move after the shite we've served up last 2 seasons I fully expected it but he takes no responsability for any of it himself it's always someone elses fault!!

I also don't get the "he didn't get asked certain questions so he couldn't say things properly" he didn't get asked about a lot of the stuff he said but he said it. He's a professional and he should behave like one not like some 17 year old girl bitching to her new mates about her old ones she's fell out with in the bog of a nightclub.

stones tried to quit and waved off the fans, i realize you were off the forum at that time, but its strange you haven't been on the Stones out brigade as much as Lukaku. Lukaku never handed in a request, it's all press stuff of which sport journalists have little to no credibility regardless. Where's the furor for John?

stones tried to quit and waved off the fans, i realize you were off the forum at that time, but its strange you haven't been on the Stones out brigade as much as Lukaku. Lukaku never handed in a request, it's all press stuff of which sport journalists have little to no credibility regardless. Where's the furor for John?

Stones done it properly, he wanted out he kept his mouth shut handed in a request it was refused he accepted it and never said a word. I have absolutely no problem with any player wanting to move on, I understand mist if them have novaffiliation to Everton like the fans do so I expect nothing else from them, it's a job to them that's that.

I've defended and defended Lukaku but I deaw the line on him disrespecting the club time and time again. He's now blaming Martinez and his team mates, he knows who his next club will be, there are lots of beautiful clubs out there and on and on it's gone. Stones may still want out but still there isn't a sound from him or his people, if he wants to go he can have his move to. I've always advicated that no matter how good a player is if they don't want to play for us sell them.

There are ways and means of doing things Mark and anyone disrespecting the club can fuck right off in my eyes.

what is wrong with wanting to win a trophy? in america we call that drive and determination and a goal to strive for. who the fuck does he think he is? he thinks he's a footballer that wants to win. Not phil "we'll give it a go" nice guy jagielka. i want winners not nice guys.

Some players are willing to work for it though.

Rom wants to buy it with a transfer to a ready made trophy team.

It's not about wanting to win either, your missing the point. It's the disrespecting the club that have you a chance when your own club didn't want you.

Many players want to win things, just do it with a bit of dignity that's all.

Haha its like rocket science.

Hmm didn't Stones keep his mouth shut and carry on?

Hardly the same.

Why would anyone get om his back when he did it correctly and didn't go spewing to the press about how he has been let down.

Jon Stones probably still wants hos big move, that's why you see him all the time talking about it at every opportunity.