IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Kane is turning into an anomaly. Still not the finished product but certainly taking his opportunities with both hands and credit to him for developing so fast (and coming on so far). Don't think anyone can take that away from him.

So who would you go for to replace Lukaku? Exclude Kane and Vardy for arguments sake.

Kane is turning into an anomaly. Still not the finished product but certainly taking his opportunities with both hands and credit to him for developing so fast (and coming on so far). Don't think anyone can take that away from him.

So who would you go for to replace Lukaku? Exclude Kane and Vardy for arguments sake.

Vincent Jansenn- like the look of him alot. Great attitude, finisher and work rate. Technically very good.

Lakazette... again all round striker.

Gameiro impressed me last night. Quiet first half but a live wire and very good technically.

Point people seem to be missing here with Lukaku is he clearly doesn't want to be here. Please please please nobody chime in with the ambitious or it's not him saying it angle. He wants out he sees himself as bigger than us and his people are disrespecting Everton and he's doing absolutely nothing to dispell it.

Of he wants out no matter how good he is fuck him off.

Yeah that's the one.

I think he's overrated by himself and his people. I don't think he belongs at the level he thinks he deserves to be at.

His Dad keeps speaking out. Obviously wanting a few quid himself.

Vincent Jansenn- like the look of him alot. Great attitude, finisher and work rate. Technically very good.

Lakazette... again all round striker.

Gameiro impressed me last night. Quiet first half but a live wire and very good technically.

Blimey mate. We agree!

Gameiro is a fab striker, 29 though.

Lacazette will be a WC striker.

Jansenn still a bit of an unknown but astute for his age. Need time to develop further.

Would you take:

Andrew Johnson over Daniel Sturridge?

Danny Graham over Lukaku?

Weimann over Yakubu?

Jason Roberts over Van Nistleroy?

All hard workers respectively, just poor goal scoring records in the top flight (comparatively speaking)

If hard work and attitude is everything, we best look at Johnathan Walters or Jamie Mackie to replace Lukaku.

He'd take my Nan over Lukaku and she's been dead 35 years.

Blimey mate. We agree!

Gameiro is a fab striker, 29 though.

Lacazette will be a WC striker.

Jansenn still a bit of an unknown but astute for his age. Need time to develop further.

Jansenn is the only one we could realistically get at this point, and hesaid still a bit of unknown from the Dutch league. Remember Altidore? He tore the Dutch league up.

The other two will be playing Champions League.

He'd take my Nan over Lukaku and she's been dead 35 years.

Don't know if it's wrong I find that funny! I see Lukaku's been shouting his minds made up and basically blaming the team for his inability to score in the final 10 games of the season.

Nothing to do with him being a lazy shit then????

I take it he was bullied into missing 2 sitters and a penalty in the biggest game of our season!! He's making himself look a right dick coming out with comments like that. If we'd had a top top striker we would be at wembley today ready to play Palace!

Edited by smeghead1

Jansenn is the only one we could realistically get at this point, and hesaid still a bit of unknown from the Dutch league. Remember Altidore? He tore the Dutch league up.

I remember michael rickets, Charlie Austin, odemwingie, Jay Rodriguez, James Beattie, Andy Johnson.... all who managed to beat the magical 15 premier league goals target.

Ability and attitude makes the player not just goals. The ones with ability and attitude break 20+ a season.

"In recent weeks, Everton were difficult, as a forward it also depends on the performance of my teammates, but I still continued to work hard. Im mentally quite ready to start this euro"

Just mentally ready??? I would think you are that physically rested that you need a pre season you lazy twat. Anyway....Please stay Rom? Maybe if we sign someone who does the work you are supposed to do but passes to you whilst you are contributing fuck all - will you consider accepting £150k of our money??? We will be quiet whilst you pimp yourself out and not criticise you for doing fuck all? We will focus attentions on lesser players with lesser ego's and quiet mouths....

Please stay... you are a beast, a very quiet, cowardly, lazy one but a beast.

Ps can you grow your dreadlocks again? You looked like a proper beast then.

Edited by Hafnia

Please tell me that's translated into English from the Belgian press or something... maybe I can hold some hope that his words are lost in translation.

He's starting to frustrate me. I never like a player who blames his teammates.

Edited by TonkaRoost

Please tell me that's translated into English from the Belgian press or something... maybe I can hold some hope that his words are lost in translation.

He's starting to frustrate me. I never like a player who blames his teammates.

TonkaRoost, please tell me that you aren't that naive.

Ffs it's like "say it ain't so Joe".... why the fuck have so many of you hung so much on this lad??? He's just not that good, he isn't an Evertonian and so many of you need to give yourselves a slap.

Bang average and for so easy reason some clubs may pay daft money for him... but hey that's football. Let's move on pleeeeeaaaasseeee

He's off guaranteed this summer and we'll get paid handsomely because he is a class striker. If we get De Boer I'd like him to bring Janssen in - looked good vs England and sounds brilliant from reports but also someone like Huntelaar - getting on a bit but scores for fun.

I like the idea of a young up and coming striker being used alongside/ rotated with someone who's done it at the very top.

Milik will no doubt be linked if/when De Boer comes. Embolo will be class but he may be after a bigger move... we'll have the money so why not?!

haf of all the personal crusades you choose to wage this one is just idiotic. Go feed the homeless or run for political office or something. Trying to prove rom is shit when he's not just isn't working for you.

What are you on about? Have you actually missed the whole point here????

He has come out and said he knows his next club, that he's worked hard and he's done fuck all because of his team mates....

Now feel free to take this away from the "Haf wants to be right"... to the "fuck, yeah lukaku is a tit"

He's disrespected the club yet again... if you can't see that then I'm wasting my time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3602668/Romelu-Lukaku-says-knows-club-Chelsea-emerge-favourites-sign-Everton-striker.html

Edited by Hafnia

Jansenn looks to have as good of technique as Van Persie. He's going to be an amazing player. Sign him up Frank.

Id go all out for Jansenn. Far better player than Rom in all regards. Probably have £30m change crazy as it sounds.

If we get De Boer, we'll have the Dutch connection so I don't think we'll be far away. Would be best to go in for him now whilst everyone thinks he's a one season wonder. Another season scoring 27 in that league and the vultures will move in

TonkaRoost, please tell me that you aren't that naive.

Ffs it's like "say it ain't so Joe".... why the fuck have so many of you hung so much on this lad??? He's just not that good, he isn't an Evertonian and so many of you need to give yourselves a slap.

Bang average and for so easy reason some clubs may pay daft money for him... but hey that's football. Let's move on pleeeeeaaaasseeee

I don't doubt his ability. You do.

However, his attitude is another story.

Honestly haf, you're in the minority on Lukaku for a reason, and it doesn't have a thing to do with others wanting him to succeed just prove themselves right. I've never seen someone hold a grudge against a player more than you do with Rom. People don't take you seriously on the subject because you harp on every little thing to the point where it's behind petty.

If his heart isn't on it then fine, ship him off and fair enough, but I'd rather keep him if he wants to be here.

Edited by TonkaRoost

Honestly haf, you're in the minority on Lukaku for a reason, and it doesn't have a thing to do with others wanting him to succeed just prove themselves right. I've never seen someone hold a grudge against a player more than you do with Rom. People don't take you seriously on the subject because you harp on every little thing to the point where it's behind petty.

If his heart isn't on it then fine, ship him off and fair enough, but I'd rather keep him if he wants to be here.

Minority??? No. Not at all. Depends what the fan sees.

Most fans were that desperate for a striker not to be a championship promotion, or a hard running Stuart Barlow,or a retirement in waiting that as soon as they got a player who in reality was a West Brom impact sub and Chelsea reject they got giddy.

His goal stats are decent when you look at goals vs games played etc but there are many glaring issues not exposed by these stars. That's where I've irritated the shit out of the majority of you. Apologies for that. If it's any condolence I would probably have Rom over Niasse.

2 league goals in 2016 someone said? Surely not....imagine kone with those stats... there would be clowns delivering cakes the lot.

Edited by Hafnia

That's Haf for you!

If Rom does leave in the summer if will be interesting to see who Haf switches target to because he needs someone to obsess about

Minority??? No. Not at all. Depends what the fan sees.

Most fans were that desperate for a striker not to be a championship promotion, or a hard running Stuart Barlow,or a retirement in waiting that as soon as they got a player who in reality was a West Brom impact sub and Chelsea reject they got giddy.

His goal stats are decent when you look at goals vs games played etc but there are many glaring issues not exposed by these stars. That's where I've irritated the shit out of the majority of you. Apologies for that. If it's any condolence I would probably have Rom over Niasse.

2 league goals in 2016 someone said? Surely not....imagine kone with those stats... there would be clowns delivering cakes the lot.

I can only speak for myself here, but you haven't irritated me by pointing out what's wrong with him. I readily accept that he has flaws, that he's not the finished article etc etc. But what has irritated me is the way anyone who happens to rate him highly is just a fan boy, they're clinging to this, clinging to that, they're desperate for anything bla bla. It's belittling other people's opinions. Could it not just be that they've watched him and come to the conclusion that they rate him and nothing more? The same way you've watched him and aren't a massive fan of him. I've said it before; but you can be sitting next to someone at the game and see things totally different even though you're watching the same thing!

So, yeah, you pointing out his issues isn't what's irritating.