IGNORED

Jagielka

I'd go with £25m, 15 for Jags and 10 for Mikel. We have Duffy and Heitinga who could fill in, and Barkley looks well capable of replacing Arteta.

If that gets us a striker and a winger we would be a better side.

I dont think Duffy is gonna be as good as everybody makes out.....

A personal friend of mine works for the F.A.I and works closley with underage Irish teams ect..

Picked his brain about Duffy does'nt rate him at all to put it mildlysad.png Can't repeat his actual words....

Hope he's wrong!!

Thinks that Conor Clifford off chelsea has a big future not that that matters a fuck!

Edited by bluemist

It isnt just Duffy, there is Mustafi and Johann Hammar is supposed to be quite a talent, albeit still raw. Duffy needs a season on loan in the championship, Blackpool preferably Holloway did a great job with Coleman, then we might know a little more about what we have.

Still enough potential to not need to replace Jags if he goes and if push came to shove we could see how Rodders slots into the back 4

It isnt just Duffy, there is Mustafi and Johann Hammar is supposed to be quite a talent, albeit still raw. Duffy needs a season on loan in the championship, Blackpool preferably Holloway did a great job with Coleman, then we might know a little more about what we have.

Still enough potential to not need to replace Jags if he goes and if push came to shove we could see how Rodders slots into the back 4

I saw Duffy and Mustafi first hand when they played Bohs, Duffy was prob the best of the four who played at the back, he played along side Johny H and he was confortable on the ball, strong in the tackle and made a few good clearance headers, Mustafi looked small for a CB what size is he? is is quick but he didnt look as commanding as Duffy. Understand Bohs are not at the level we could make a sound judgement against nor is one match but thats my initial thoughts, I also agree tho that they could both do with a loan deal to get some first team football.

Edited by scouse

He's gone from being a well respected manager to one spiteful demented git.

Bolton payed £5m for him, ffs £14m and they would have considered it, coyle has been very open about it. Hope someone like Chelsea steal in and nip him for £12m now. I don't mind Bolton, like the way they go about business and dealing with players.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...