IGNORED

Aiden McGeady

Too early for the vaults but got some crackers here!

You really are a bit sad aren't you?

I actually don't think you are a genuine fan.

Mirallas is mirallas, skilful, enigmatic, greedy, he had a great game tonight. So what you wanna point score against mcgeady???

Get a grip. Till his red card he was the best player on the pitch.

Start supporting the team, not "your players" you really are a bit of a tit. There's an air of positivity on the forum tonight but nah, you can't have that. Bell end.

Mirallas is mirallas, skilful, enigmatic, greedy, he had a great game tonight. So what you wanna point score against mcgeady???

Start supporting the team, not "your players" you really are a bit of a tit. There's an air of positivity on the forum tonight but nah, you can't have that. Bell end.

I've been very positive tonight. But sometimes you sit too high on your perch and need knocking down a couple. I won't insult you.

I've been very positive tonight. But sometimes you sit too high on your perch and need knocking down a couple. I won't insult you.

That's just your perception. Start making credible posts and stop trolling and maybe you may find yourself on a perch rather than patching up contradictions.

I stand by my mirallas comments and mcgeady comments. after all they are tangible opinions.

I would go along with that

I would go along with that

Funny isn't it, naismith gave him a pat on the back. That lad knows a thing or two about being the scapegoat.

Every time I see mcgeady he covers more ground. His acceleration is getting better all the time. He fires balls in and creates space for himself.

It's a matter of time before it a clicks for him. I said we would see him get better up to the closing stages of the season and I believe he will.

I also thought he'd had a great first half and was one of our better players. Before his idiotic tackle he hadn't got into the second half yet, but the whole team hadn't got going that half yet either.

All I could think when he got sent off was that he'd just ruined all his good work from the first half.

I also thought he'd had a great first half and was one of our better players. Before his idiotic tackle he hadn't got into the second half yet, but the whole team hadn't got going that half yet either.

All I could think when he got sent off was that he'd just ruined all his good work from the first half.

He was unlucky. It takes discipline for a player to not tackle, he's a winger who was putting a good shift in. One of those brain darts, simple as that.

Fitness wise he looks good, he appears sharp and I would say a good stone lighter than when he joined.

He was just as shit first half. Getting in good positions then running into trouble and losing the ball.

He tried of that there isno doubt but he failed. Gave it away all fur coat and no knickers.

He's fucking garbage.

I'm even more optimistic about him making it as a good player for us now. McGeady and Robles, will be like new signings for us...

You made a statement. It's looking like you are very wrong but don't want to concede it as you have a huge ego.

You're the guy in the pub that's always done something better, always gets things right. Unfortunately this proves you haven't got an eye for wide players.

You made a statement. It's looking like you are very wrong but don't want to concede it as you have a huge ego.

You're the guy in the pub that's always done something better, always gets things right. Unfortunately this proves you haven't got an eye for wide players.

Here he is Mr Credibility - hows your day going dude? Contradicted yourself today at all?

He was just as shit first half. Getting in good positions then running into trouble and losing the ball.

He tried of that there isno doubt but he failed. Gave it away all fur coat and no knickers.

He's fucking garbage.

I come in peace, truly.

Paddock's post has got me laughing. But not at Paddock. Just images, and good memories.

1. I'm charmed, in more ways than one, by the Britism, "all fur coat and no knickers." Comparable to the Americanism, "all hat, no cattle."

2. But then my mind started wandering to hats and knickers, so naturally I thought of the Randy Newman song, probably made famous by Joe Cocker, "You Can Leave Your Hat On." Whimsical eroticism. Never know where TT will lead.

3. Once I got past the knickers [........], I honed in on Paddock's, um, bottom line, that McGeady is utter garbage. I'm certain you're all way ahead of me on this one, but just to be sure, the relevant comparison is surely this brief interchange in "Waldorf Salad," the "Fawlty Towers" episode featuring Basil's battle with the ugly American tourist.

Mr. Hamilton: What I'm suggesting is that this place is the crummiest, shoddiest, worst-run hotel in the whole of Western Europe.

Major Gowen: No! No, I won't have that! ...... There's a place in Eastbourne.

Hang on in there aiden. Get one good game under ya belt fella and all the fickle will think ya one of the best. Just look at ya team mate in goal.

My mate who is a Celtic fan said of him when he signed he's a bit of a one trick pony, thus far he's been spot on. Everything about him is poor Bret I hope he comes good but all his career he's flattered to decieve. Every club he's gone to the fans all have the same opinion. Frustrating and nothing more to his game other than a quick burst of speed to beat a player and a cross.

He just runs into dead ends all thetime loses theball and throws a strop. His distribution is woeful, look at his howler against Newcastle, he gives it away like that all the time. Unfortunately that time was right on the edge of our box, luckily it's usually at the oppositions box he does it.

It'll take more than even a couple of games for me to change my mind on the lad, he's piss poor and not good enough for us.

He was undoubtedly better yesterday, but for a winger I really feel he lacks the main skills, picking the final ball and hitting a cross. Everything he crosses is a sand wedge chipped into the waiting arms of the keeper and he never seems to be on the same page as the player he's passing to.

Not sure either of those will improve with a run in the team or with fitness, but I'll hold out hope until we flog him off or he turns good.

Edited by chicagoblue

My mate who is a Celtic fan said of him when he signed he's a bit of a one trick pony, thus far he's been spot on. Everything about him is poor Bret I hope he comes good but all his career he's flattered to decieve. Every club he's gone to the fans all have the same opinion. Frustrating and nothing more to his game other than a quick burst of speed to beat a player and a cross.

He just runs into dead ends all thetime loses theball and throws a strop. His distribution is woeful, look at his howler against Newcastle, he gives it away like that all the time. Unfortunately that time was right on the edge of our box, luckily it's usually at the oppositions box he does it.

It'll take more than even a couple of games for me to change my mind on the lad, he's piss poor and not good enough for us.

To be fair I know quite a few Celtic fans from my time in the Navy and when I was on HMS Glasgow for 3 years, and the vast majority loved him

I don't know any Spartak Moscow fans so couldn't comment on them , maybe Haf could hep there! :P

Well worth a read.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3876099

Much of the theme is if he's fully fit and on his game he can be unplayable.

For me he was so unfit right up till recently he has been nowhere near his potential.

To be fair I know quite a few Celtic fans from my time in the Navy and when I was on HMS Glasgow for 3 years, and the vast majority loved him

I don't know any Spartak Moscow fans so couldn't comment on them , maybe Haf could hep there! :P

Just read the forums (obviously not in Russian) but if you look there are questions asked to fans about any new signings and most seem to have the opinion that he flatters to decieve and so far here, as I say, I see nothing different.

Just read the forums (obviously not in Russian) but if you look there are questions asked to fans about any new signings and most seem to have the opinion that he flatters to decieve and so far here, as I say, I see nothing different.

http://m.independent.ie/sport/spartak-fans-honour-aiden-mcgeady-with-farewell-banner-29800280.html

http://www.newstalk.com/Why-is-Aiden-McGeady-thriving-at-Spartak-Moscow

I think the fans liked him myself.

• 4 months later...