IGNORED

Distin

Exactly. You can't imagine it, can you?

I mean, it is a strange one. But it could be personal to him and nothing more.

To be honest, if something has gone off, I hope it is more a sulk than some issue with him or a family member if you know what I mean???

Yeh I think that if there is anything to it then its likely to be a personal issue.

Cotto....what's the evidence that you keep talking of? What's this 'a lot swinging towards' stuff?

Sorry man but everything mike says is true. The usual contradictions and self righteous glory hunting. Do you ever read your own responses?

You're right to chill from the forum if your getting worked up...I do too!!!

Like clockwork

Like clockwork

Yeah I know. I'm just a twat (although you need to note that I have ignored, apart from recently in the Lukaku topic, all of your daft posts in the last couple of months...I've let myself down tonight!).

Anyway, that was a long break from the forum, not even a day! Or did we play tonight? I didn't realise.

Yeah I know. I'm just a twat (although you need to note that I have ignored, apart from recently in the Lukaku topic, all of your daft posts in the last couple of months...I've let myself down tonight!).

Anyway, that was a long break from the forum, not even a day! Or did we play tonight? I didn't realise.

Nada nada nada

It's just a big conspiracy. Spooky...like walking Ebola zombies.

Doubt it. Martinez says he needed to give him a rest.... No injury. Distin is not listed as injured until the day the bust up story comes out... As injury unknown. Now he's not on that list. Definitely more to it.

Edited by MC11

Doubt it. Martinez says he needed to give him a rest.... No injury. Distin is not listed as injured until the day the bust up story comes out... As injury unknown. Now he's not on that list. Definitely more to it.

Go on Sherlock. Get your magnifying glass out and get down to Finch Farm. Swab everything. Trust no one.

The truth is out there.....

Or maybe it was because Martinez couldn't give an accurate diagnosis for extremely painful nipple rub so they left him off the OS. Martinez didn't want to comment because he couldn't intentionally mislead everyone himself so it was only when the rumours surfaced and he thought shit let's just put him up as unknown until we think he might be ready to jog with a shirt on once more. I have heard from no reliable source that it's an extremely bad case of nipple rubbage and it may rule him out for at least 1 to 52 weeks so don't be surprised if it's back up as a soft tissue injury in the morning.

Distin was out of form. But Jagielka was suffering a lot more. I still rate Distin as our best CB on his day. It shouldn't even be a question if a Alcaraz or Distin.

As far as I'm concerned Stones is our best CB now and by quite a long way. The 20 year old had to carry our 32 year old captain at times. Not having a go at Jags here, only pointing out how special a player Stones is, and he's only 20.

Glad to have Distin back and I'm sure he won't let us down today.

Alcaraz will give us the on the ball qualities that we got from Stones. I would be more inclined to go with Distin and Alcaraz is the former is fit because Jagielka is a mistake waiting to happen at the moment.

Because Distin isn't a mistake waiting to happen?! Guaranteed a hairy moment with him every game as well.

No it didn't mate. Mike, Newty & Bailey said it didn't. So no matter how shady it looks..... Nothing happened

Be really interested if you could show me where I said there was nothing in it; I just said it was speculation, which is still all it is.

There you go manipulating again.