IGNORED

Distin

There's a gang on here who always sit on the fence. No opinion. But argue against anyone else's.

If there's no substantial evidence, fence-sitting is the right thing to do, rather than making assumptions based on nothing. Just because a person is undecided on their opinion doesn't mean they can't challenge others opinion if they disagree.

No it didn't mate. Mike, Newty & Bailey said it didn't. So no matter how shady it looks..... Nothing happened

So what factually happened then? Tell us all the full facts of everything that has gone on. Name your sources and share your links.

Don't sit on the fence now. Tell all.

There's a gang on here who always sit on the fence. No opinion. But argue against anyone else's.

Name the gang. And state when they have sat on the fence. Several times you have mentioned this fence sitting malarkey. Put it on a plate and serve it up...

Don't sit on the fence now.

Now, taking out all the usual MC11 bullshit, have to be honest and think there is more depth to this. It doesn't seem 'normal'.

That's not to say Distin has done wrong. But to be fair, I'd rather he had stepped out of line than some harm cine to him or a close one.

Whatever, still an important player for us.

Story is ... Like Vellios, wilfried zaha, darron Gibson he's been seeing Moyes daughter... Well that's the usual reason players disappeared for no reason.

The fact is no one knows. My guess is that a loss of form has led to a bit of a falling out, nothing major but he's possibly assessing his options. He's a top pro, it really isn't a major thing to get excited about.

Story is ... Like Vellios, wilfried zaha, darron Gibson he's been seeing Moyes daughter... Well that's the usual reason players disappeared for no reason.

The fact is no one knows. My guess is that a loss of form has led to a bit of a falling out, nothing major but he's possibly assessing his options. He's a top pro, it really isn't a major thing to get excited about.

Haha....is that true about Moyes daughter?! All them players? No wonder Moyes went grey!!!

Another good link...Thanks.

Is age catching up with Distin? He's what, 36? Is his body, although he's in great condition, starting to slow down in recovering from top level training? Is it showing the 'scars' of so many years of top level football?

Another good link...Thanks.

Is age catching up with Distin? He's what, 36? Is his body, although he's in great condition, starting to slow down in recovering from top level training? Is it showing the 'scars' of so many years of top level football?

No.

Another uninspiring useless post from........... you guest it MC!

But you know don't you.

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/26565-injuries-update/?hl=%2Binjuries+%2Bwigan&do=findComment&comment=430904

Take note of post #37 and onward of the link above. Seemingly ok to respond in the way I have for other people. A taste of his own medicine. I see straight through him.

No, that's ok. You disagree. Nothing wrong with that. That's what debates on forums are all about.

As far as I'm concerned the Distin thing is an open book.

Martinez has stated he trains so hard. There comes a point that the body will slow down recovery. If you keep pushing it too hard, it will break down. The Pro's that carry on to a good age, Giggs for example, learn to adjust there schedule to both maintain fitness and allow recovery.

It's perfectly feasible explanation. Just as feasible as something going off.

Honestly Blueboy, it's not worth it. As I have said, people can see his posts. And its good that he links back to another topic because yet again you can see who the provoker is. People can see who's doing their utmost to cause disruption, and sadly that now includes sending PM's to me last night. All failing. But hey ho, it's a small individual on an otherwise good forum.

Edited by Newty82

No, that's ok. You disagree. Nothing wrong with that. That's what debates on forums are all about.

Martinez has stated he trains so hard. There comes a point that the body will slow down recovery. If you keep pushing it too hard, it will break down. The Pro's that carry on to a good age, Giggs for example, learn to adjust there schedule to both maintain fitness and allow recovery.

Honestly Blueboy, it's not worth it. As I have said, people can see his posts. And its good that he links back to another topic because yet again you can see who the provoker is. People can see who's doing their utmost to cause disruption, and sadly that now includes sending PM's to me last night. All failing. But hey ho, it's a small individual on an otherwise good forum.

Yeah newty I see what you're saying. In another article Martinez was critical of how much Dustin works out and said he thought he worked out too much. So maybe that's it, he's fit but gets exhausted easily due to overuse. Makes sense.

Yeah newty I see what you're saying. In another article Martinez was critical of how much Dustin works out and said he thought he worked out too much. So maybe that's it, he's fit but gets exhausted easily due to overuse. Makes sense.

Yeah man, exactly.

This is where I think the age thing comes in. His body is a temple. Most 21 year old would love to be built like him. Never mind 36 year old ' s. A sublime athlete. But see, I suspect he's still training like he's 21 but at 36, at the highest level of sport, something has to give. Over trained maybe? No one knows to be honest.

I still actually can't believe people are reading into RM's bullshit over this. The fact that he's now coming out and saying Alcaraz is getting picked ahead of Distin because he's been better in training is an absolute joke. Distin hasn't even made the bench.

Physically there is absolutely nothing wrong with Distin. The manager has completely dropped him from match days for personal reasons - blatantly obvious.

Now when Alcaraz pulls another muscle in the next fourteen days we'll either be seeing Hibbert at CB "because he's been better in training than Distin" or we'll see an unhappy player on the pitch.