IGNORED

Distin

and taken Sissohko instead :rofl:

Think Deschamps is being a bit "moysie-ish" - being a hard working, lesser talented player the likes of Nasri must infuriate him. Then again, he captained France to two major championships so who I am I to say that... but you know what I mean

Think Deschamps is being a bit "moysie-ish" - being a hard working, lesser talented player the likes of Nasri must infuriate him. Then again, he captained France to two major championships so who I am I to say that... but you know what I mean

France have always had talented players but they are so egotastic they tend to implode. In 2008 they were an absolute mess, this time they tried to assemble a group, a team, with clear roles for the players and less egos. For the record, Nasri sabotaged Laurent Blanc and confronted three journalists in 2008, and has barely featured since then for Les Bleus.

Hodgson has done the same with Cole in England, I assume some players are not ready to accept they belong to the bench.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So Martinez has singled Distin out.... What about the Fukin captain. Obviously I don't know what's gone on but Distin was far from the problem.

So we now have unrest in the dressing room. Great. Super Martinez

"Apparently" and "unconfirmed reports". Big pinch of salt for me, if he's been told to "take some time out" why was he at OT yesterday?

So Martinez has singled Distin out.... What about the Fukin captain. Obviously I don't know what's gone on but Distin was far from the problem.

So we now have unrest in the dressing room. Great. Super Martinez

To be fair, the report did say Distin was "amongst those singled out" so we don't know if Jags was or wasn't. DIstin's reaction is a bit shocking, he's always acted very professionally. The defense started this season horribly so I don't mind Martinez giving them a talking. People say they get upset that Martinez is always "positive" but sometimes people need to be called out on being out of form.

Pure speculation. You haven't got the vaguest idea what the situation really is so you're not in a position to know how it was handled (if "it" actually exists at all).

If the reports are true it's my opinion it's bad man management. Not only has he dropped one of our main players he's caused unrest in the dressing room. Jagielka was a lot worse than Distin.