IGNORED

John Stones

Aye, so you can stop picking at peoples old posts and saying "i told you so", like i have seen youve done with someone else also.

Nobodys here to compare dick size. And people make mistakes.

I will also tell you Barnsley have a young midfielder that could be as good as John .

There ......... My dick is bigger than yours.

Well, there are some teenagers playing for top teams: Only in the CB position you can get Raphael Varane, Nastasic, Papadopoulos (the guy playing for Schalke 04), Marquinhos (played for Roma, he was bought for 30M€ by PSG last year), Samuel Umtiti (OL), Kurt Zouma (Saint Etienne), and so on.

In England I can only recall the Man Utd couple (but not at the top level): Phil Jones and Chris Smalling.

If you include as well full backs, then the list becomes quite big, including Luke Shaw, Alberto Moreno (Sevilla), Dani Carvajal (R Madrid), Mattia de Sciglio (Milan), etc.

Speaking to the girl in work again today and brought up that he was linked to City. She knew about it already and kind of hinted that john knew as well (which worried me a bit). But she said he wouldn't do it (so she must have spoken to him about it) because he wouldn't get the playing time,which was re-assuring :)

Also told me Moyes had a word with him after the game and told him how proud of him he was. And that he said he was star struck by Rooney, though nobody could tell through his back pocket :P