IGNORED

John Stones

Guest blueboy122

Always see him walking round town with his mum and dad. You wouldn't notice him to be honest he blends in with everyone else nothing brash or flashy about him which is so refreshing and the fact he walks round with his mum and dad is a nice touch, just makes me think he's a really genuine humble lad stupid as it sounds. I hope he goes on and becomes an England great... A true England great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
brilliant... He doesn't care if Barkley makes mistakes and now he's applying his no discipline to our other upcoming star. You cannot tell kids they won't be told off! Encourage them by all means, I want Stones bringing the ball out, but FFS don't tell him there's no pressure!

• 3 weeks later...

we have to build the team round the spine of stones besic mcarthy barkley and lukaku. please tell me the thought process when Mirrales gets dropped but naismith keeps his place. Mcarthy gets dropped but barry keeps his place.

Think it was more not rushing him back.

Otherwise, and I cannot believe I'm going to say this, I completely agree with you! :o