IGNORED

John Stones

Unbelievable all these injuries, i'm almost writing this season off.

Aside from that Mr Martinez has some rapid learning to do.. Genuinely like the fella but that can all change, if he doesn't get more deliberate and less flippant with his in match tactics I will lose patience. It seems like the strict school teacher has gone and the stand in teacher is letting the class run amok. Maybe not that bad but he needs to show them a real nasty side.

He's like the polar opposite of Moyes, I thought he had the positional discipline thing nicely balanced - he hasn't.

Don't get me wrong i'd have him over dour Davie any day but he needs to tighten things up and get a little more authoritive.

What a shitter not a very lengthy injury but gutted not just for us but the lad himself he was really kicking on and had a great chance to shine both domestically and internationally

Hopefully with his age and lack of prior problems he will heal well and get back to where he left off

As early as it is I'm pretty resounded to us having a poor season considering how poorly we've been playing for the most part and a growing injury list, maybe it's an opportunity to blood some of the younger lads in now and see how it pans out...

You don't think three months is a lengthy injury?!

Obviously for ourselves as a club considering our squad size yes it seems a long time to be without one of our better players but in the scheme of things injury wise no not really

Considering the amount of swelling that was reported I feared worse to be honest and having done my ankle in twice badly it's a relatively short period for such a strenuously and constantly worked area of the body

As said at his age he should heal well and hopefully come back fighting fit

Edited by EFC-Paul

• 2 weeks later...