IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 hour ago, barryj said:

That article is wrong. Italy’s transfer deadline day is this Friday, not 31st of August. How (alleged) professional reporters get simple things wrong never ceases to amaze me. 

The article actually says both of those things - that the Italian deadline is the 31st and this Friday :lol: 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Don't see the problem with getting our name out there. We complain we don't get enough exposure and then we put our name out to millions of people, a lot of them kids, and it's a bad thing? 

I still think it’s embarrassing the way it’s been done. Exposure is all well and good provided it doesn’t make you a joke, which is what I feel it does. 

Plus, that shitty bird-shit stain on the arm/shoulder of the kit ruins it for me. 

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

I still think it’s embarrassing the way it’s been done. Exposure is all well and good provided it doesn’t make you a joke, which is what I feel it does. 

Plus, that shitty bird-shit stain on the arm/shoulder of the kit ruins it for me. 

I don't particularly like the arm sponsorship to look at, but I don't like any of them (as I've said). I don't see this as making us a joke though. To the red shite fans it will but I couldn't give a shit what they think.

I think this sort of thing makes perfect sense seeing as they're one of our sponsorship partners. There isn'tt really any other way for us to get anything out of the partnership than to do something like this. It's gimmicky but I think it's fine.