IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

If my maths is right that gives us an average time between games of 68 hours while Liverpool have 102, so that's less than three days for us and more than four for them.

We have quite tough fixtures during the period and a jaunt away to Brighton. 

17 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Is that accurate though when you take in their champions league games?

Spurs are second on the list after us and they’ll have Champions League games (granted they might be technically out by then). Also they stop around then don’t they? 

Completely unrelated to the current discussion, but I noticed Mina and McCarthy talking and laughing a lot during the latest Everton Unseen video. If Mina can understand the Scottish accent so easily his English must be pretty good now.

Gomes also looked like he's settling into things as well.

These players getting themselves fit, and adding a bit of freshness around the place, could do us the world of good.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

All of those are either very close or, if there seems to be an obvious answer, it's the other one!

Capture.JPG

I agree with some it’s a pure guess with a little bit of knowledge and a lot of luck,  I posted my score first and in all honesty thought I was going to get shot down but out of those who have submitted we are all pretty close to each other, not sure if that means we are all poor or just very good. 

11 hours ago, Palfy said:

I agree with some it’s a pure guess with a little bit of knowledge and a lot of luck,  I posted my score first and in all honesty thought I was going to get shot down but out of those who have submitted we are all pretty close to each other, not sure if that means we are all poor or just very good. 

Some were logical, the rest 50/50, who would have thought Ashley Williams scored more than Donovan though?