IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

49 minutes ago, Haiku said:

And how do they choose which kids to be mascots and when? "Charged parents" must have priority then, because season ticket holders' kids are up for the job at any time. It's still not great for me.

It’s quite likely for the three games a season that we have a paid mascot that we’d have two for those games. 

I have no idea if that’s the case though. 

7 hours ago, MikeO said:

I wouldn't call 21 pens in 74 goals a "vast majority" personally.

I was referring to the season he made his name with Palace in the Premiership before he joined us , scored something like  19 goals and 11 were from the spot so he was never a great goal scorer

in fact he probably got more goals from open play with us than he did any other side 

Ibrahim Said has reflected back on his time at English Premier League outfit Everton with David Moyes and how it went in England.

Ibrahim Said started off by talking about his personality. “He is a tough manager, he’s not the type of manager that you would sit and talk with.” He stayed in Everton for a very short time in 2003 in which he didn’t play any competitive match.

“The weird thing that Moyes was the one who asked for me, he’s the one who discovered me as a player. He went to the Everton board and told them I want Ibrahim Said” revealed Said when talking with Mido.

Mido went on to ask him how his attitude changed after being benched for five consecutive matches without any minutes off the bench. “I didn’t give up or get bored at all, my attitude never changed in training. I was going to play the match against Liverpool as a starter but then I dyed my hair red and I didn’t play.” said the Egyptian center back.

“Suddenly Moyes sent me to the B team to train and play matches with them, I put in some great displays but I still didn’t get my chance in the first team. When I got fed up I asked him why I’m not playing and he told me that he’s preparing me for next season.” continued Said.

“Moyes had many problems not just with me but with other players, even Rooney. He is a dictator and doesn’t know how to win the players,” Said concluded.

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

Everton have suspended head of academy recruitment Martin Waldron.
The club are being investigated by the Premier League over breaching rules on the transfers of young players.

Get that out of here. This is the everything good about our club thread!

Seriously though, not good to see. Hope the club weren’t aware of wrong doings.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Everton have suspended head of academy recruitment Martin Waldron.
The club are being investigated by the Premier League over breaching rules on the transfers of young players.

But more on it here

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-suspend-academy-chief-during-15215053#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other