IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Denise sounding confident...

“I have ensured our new home in the Royal Liver Building retains the spirit of Goodison Park, taking with us an ‘Everton essence’. We have tried to capture the feel of the Club in our décor, subtly paying tribute to some of the stadium’s famous architecture. This is an example of the care, consideration and respect that will be evident in our new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock."

9 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

I just watched the interview with Denise about moving to The liver building and I’ve never heard her speak before but no wonder she is the new CEO. She is very gifted in speaking to interviewers and her composure and passion to the club is very evident. Bravo 

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t imagine she takes much crap either. She’s very impressive every time she steps in front of the camera. 

It turns out it is possible to come across as a true blue, a leader, professional and passionate without talking about being in the boys pen as a kid. Who knew?!

Didn't take long for Mirallas to show his true colours did it, cant wait till he's finally gone from this club.

Cuco was a disaster, professional no doubt, but a disaster. Williams is a fucking donkey. Feel sorry for Vlasic but the sooner he's fucked off the better so we don't have to see his sister moaning on twitter.

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Not having them in your plans is one thing, but getting them to train separately..... is this usual? Or am I looking too much into it?

Could be a number of things, they could be disruptive and bringing players around them down or something, Mirallas wouldn't surprise me with that, nor Williams.

Could be they are told to train separately to force them into finding a new club, a "well you aren't going to be playing here so go find somewhere where you are" sort of thing. I'm not against this with these players (possibly Vlasic being an exception).