IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Allardyce influence? Must've been devastating for a player with his history to find himself playing under the neanderthal.

I'd agree with this also, if he stays I think we will see a better player than we did under Allardyce, of course you could say the same for each and every one of them. I'm so glad he's gone.

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 01:15, Cornish Steve said:

We've made some awful managerial decisions recently. To put things in perspective, the annual salary of both Koeman and Allardyce at Everton was 30% more than Zidane made this year at Real Madrid. That's borderline criminal.

that is beyond criminal  but if Moshiri  wants to spend his money that way  then  let him.

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/06/01/unsy-on-brands

Unsworth looks like one of those fellas on holiday and a fit woman walks past and he breathes in :lol: 

I think Brands will be impressed by Unsworth and the enthusiasm he has for his role and the club.

And he carries that timber with pride!!!

On 31/05/2018 at 16:07, markjazzbassist said:

i wonder where he will manage now.  only the top clubs would be in his interests, maybe PSG?  French national team?  I imagine he will take a year off so i'm speaking of taking those jobs next summer

He once declared (not quite sure when it was) that he wants to be the manager of Marseille one day so I assume, if he ever wants to go back to France it will be for Marseille or national team.

This is the closest one that i could find: https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/international/categories/la-liga/zinedine-zidane-why-i-will-never-coach-psg/238249