IGNORED

Arouna Kone

It's his defence mechanism. He's not intelligent enough to come up with a reply of any substance so he just hurls insults around, flexes his e-muscles, looks in his e-mirror, winks at his e-self and feels e-hard.

At least he's got banter. You're just a suck up.

When did it become ok for Northern lads to say things like "he's got banter"? What's this world coming to!

Typical Kone performance today, no better or worse than his last three games for me.

It's seriously cringeworthy isn't it..

I left school in 1989 and I had grown out of thinking like that a good couple of years then.

You agree with someone you're a brown noser you disagree you're cool

Absolutely pathetic infintile hehaviour

Think maybe some people need to buy a dictionary and look up (or google) "banter". Being an abusive twat is a different thing entirely.

Its a low level of intelligence. Can't hold a debate or take someone disagreeing just hurl expletives at them so they get hurt e feelings.

Think maybe some people need to buy a dictionary and look up (or google) "banter". Being an abusive twat is a different thing entirely.

I like it when Mike speaks his mind.

I'll be responsible and take this back on topic.

Has anyone got any faith in Kones ability to lead the line?

I don't care for your comments fella as everything that comes out of your gob is a negative spin on whatever anyone posts. You are a typical old man who won't be here too long so I won't waste my time with you.

I thought at the time that it was a bad signing but I never in a million years thought he was going to be this bad. Ref should have done us all a favour and sent him off yesterday

I'm still hoping it's a confidence thing and a good pre-season will sort him out because at the moment I genuinely think he is the worst forward I've seen in an Everton shirt

I don't know , i need to check with Haf first to make sure what it is I'm seeing

Haha lol.

I was dead wrong about him, sad to say. Had 12 for Wigan and looked decent, 6m decent. But he's really not come back from that injury, hopefully someone buys him for a couple mil and we are rid.

Still not sure why he doesn't play naisy there.

Haha lol.

I was dead wrong about him, sad to say. Had 12 for Wigan and looked decent, 6m decent. But he's really not come back from that injury, hopefully someone buys him for a couple mil and we are rid.

Still not sure why he doesn't play naisy there.

Because he bought Kone so he'll stubbornly play him there when Lukaku is out .

I've only watched the extended highlights since I was flying during the game, but by the looks of things its another hit to my waning faith in him. A striker has to score goals, its that simple. He has offered nothing, 3 games in a row. Thats not just being rusty, thats simply not being good enough.

I don't care for your comments fella as everything that comes out of your gob is a negative spin on whatever anyone posts. You are a typical old man who won't be here too long so I won't waste my time with you.

You need banning for that. I've got no sympathy for your situation when you post absurd shit like this. In short wind it in or wind it up.

Got to say, I have witnessed a comment on a forum which has gone far lower than anything I expected to see on this forum, absolutely shocking. Brett, I don't expect you will but you seriously need to have a think about what you wrote and apologise. Sunk too low there. We all say things that we don't mean from time to time but when someone has been fighting cancer and you make a comment like that then you really need to look at re addressing - he has a son that goes on this forum and you make a comment like that?!

On to Kone, I didn't see the performance but the lad sounds like he's getting me vaulted. Not bothered about that but I am bothered about someone who makes a wreckless decision that could cost the team. Do I think he's better than Lukaku? No. He has decent ability in holding up the ball and linking but it sounds like that wasn't evident.

Edited by Hafnia

I thought at the time that it was a bad signing but I never in a million years thought he was going to be this bad. Ref should have done us all a favour and sent him off yesterday

I'm still hoping it's a confidence thing and a good pre-season will sort him out because at the moment I genuinely think he is the worst forward I've seen in an Everton shirt

No, the worst ever was Albert Juliusson, that was in 1948. :rofl:

Got to say, I have witnessed a comment on a forum which has gone far lower than anything I expected to see on this forum, absolutely shocking. Brett, I don't expect you will but you seriously need to have a think about what you wrote and apologise. Sunk too low there. We all say things that we don't mean from time to time but when someone has been fighting cancer and you make a comment like that then you really need to look at re addressing - he has a son that goes on this forum and you make a comment like that?!

He won't get to. Final strike, he's banned.

Edited by Matt

My memory of Albert Juliusson and it is so clear that it could have been last Saturday, (it was 1948/49 season) was seeing him run onto a pass on the edge of the penalty area, only the goalie to beat. He side-footed it for the corner of the goal but it hit the post and came back to him. He tried the same thing but again it hit the same post and came back to him. By this time he was on the edge of the six yard box, he side-footed it again but it went three yards wide. It was so funny, all done at speed like something out of a Laurel & Hardy film, that the Goodison crowd just collapsed laughing.

Very sad to see Brett go. I've fell out with the fruitcake a few times but probably the only guy who had me chuckling behind the screen at times, he was genuinely funny! If it was said as Hafnia has put it there was no other option, but I highly highly doubt it was anything to do with that! Just Brett being Brett.

Paddock pipe down mate, you're becoming like the spoilt child who's snitching on his harder better looking brother.