IGNORED

David Moyes thread

pardew has a 10 year deal. also mike ashley said today there are no crisis talks and par dew will be on the field for swansea this weekend.

he screwed himself and is stuck with old pardew. 10 year deal? never heard of that before.

Apparently Pardew ran up a lot of gambling debts and Ashley paid them off. So even if Pardew gets the sack he won't have to pay him any compensation.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29668073

Moyes on Everton, Stones and Barkley and Welbeck

Suggests that Everton not develop Barkley or Stones too soon! For crying out loud, they are now full England internationals. Neither were regular starters under David Moyes. Is he suggesting that Martinez rushed them into the team?

Suggests that Everton not develop Barkley or Stones too soon! For crying out loud, they are now full England internationals. Neither were regular starters under David Moyes. Is he suggesting that Martinez rushed them into the team?

No he didn't you bafoon.

He says, "I just hope there's not too much pressure put on them too soon and the expectations don't rise to quickly, because they're both young boys with a lot of development"

"They both have massive futures ahead of them"

Nowhere does it suggest Everton shouldn't develop them, in fact he saying they need to be developed properly.

Edited by MC11

who is to say them teams will want him ?

haha, i get your point but for all our bashing moyes is a great manager. did a great job with us and i have all the confidence in the world he would make another team competitive as well. as seen by man U this year, it wasn't moyes. van gaal is having a rough go as well and he has even better players to work with!

haha, i get your point but for all our bashing moyes is a great manager. did a great job with us and i have all the confidence in the world he would make another team competitive as well. as seen by man U this year, it wasn't moyes. van gaal is having a rough go as well and he has even better players to work with!

replace great with good and I agree

I think any club he goes to will be contenders. He knows how to find a bargain and will have a stout defense. Newcastle is the best option player wise, but they might be reluctant to fire pardew since he's on that big contract.

Pardew has a big contract but he's not on much. They'll swing the sword very quickly if he doesn't pick up better results soon. Only stumbling block.... Moyes demand for top end wages.

Moyes is a great manager?... It appears Sam allardyce is at the moment as well.

We know both statements aren't true. Moyes is a decent mid to lower premier league manager.

He's perfect for someone like QPR, let's not get carried away. He had his "lets see what he can do with money" last year and stunk the league out.

He is a consolidator and that is it. He will never be a contender because he lacks the bottle to try and win. The league is ideal for moyes as draws can mean survival or top half finishes.

Spent many an hour going through his pros and cons.... Not going there again.

Moyes is a great manager?... It appears Sam allardyce is at the moment as well.

We know both statements aren't true. Moyes is a decent mid to lower premier league manager.

He's perfect for someone like QPR, let's not get carried away. He had his "lets see what he can do with money" last year and stunk the league out.

He is a consolidator and that is it. He will never be a contender because he lacks the bottle to try and win. The league is ideal for moyes as draws can mean survival or top half finishes.

Spent many an hour going through his pros and cons.... Not going there again.

In his defence, he didn't get to see what he could do with money since their negotiator was shit. But I agree with the rest

In his defence, he didn't get to see what he could do with money since their negotiator was shit. But I agree with the rest

His summer dealings were a microcosm of his dealings at Everton much of the time. Identify the right player and miss out due to being overly picky.

Fabregas was a deal that needed to be dealt with properly straight from the off. When he knew it was off he should have gone full out for Kroos who he identified and could have got instead of titting about.

Fellaini and Baines and the circus created by moyes and his chief exec took too much time. He had an extra two months due to us being soft with him. Knew where he needed to strengthen and players he could have got and cost. He failed before a ball was kicked.

Agree to disagree then. We are a top 7 club, not mid table or lower, same with United he had them top 7 with a qpr talent level team (okay not that bad but you get my point). He's not a mid low gaffer, results prove otherwise.

And yes fat Sam is doing well, but let's give it the whole season to see if it's just a run of form and the fact Kevin Nolan is on the bench or if he's for real. Diafra sakfo and enner Valencia were good pickups by them, looking like some real players. Credit where credit is due.

Guest blueboy122

Oh my word - Moyes brand of football in the Spanish league... It would be hilarious to tune in and see the spectacle. Guilleme Balague and Gerry Armstrong will resign from sky sports.

What do you mean?

Moyes loves the possession game!