IGNORED

David Moyes thread

You watch... he will try for fellaini, jagielka, baines. Probably try and get januzaj.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/david-moyes-targets-manchester-united-winger-adnan-januzaj-as-sunderlands-first-summer-signing-a7154721.html

How predictable.... who will I put into the pot next......... erm step forward Mr Phil Jones......

haha Haf you do have his number.

very egotistical is our Davie - he likes players who he thinks "he discovered"... hence the way he tried to sign Baines and Fellaini and his comments - "I know exactly how Everton work. I signed every player at Everton".

He tried to sign Jones for us from Blackburn and he played him all the time during his Man United days - despite having Rio and Vidic (who were still miles better than Jones). He bought Januzaj in from the reserves and clearly loved being associated with the flash in the pan. That's said I think Jones made some criticism of him not too long ago so that will put the brakes on that I think.

Michael Carrick may be another player he tries to nab.

Haf knows Moyes better than his own wife does. this is getting comical. Fellaini 13m, Januzai? I hope he bids for Jags, i'd love to offload him.

I think we all know him a bit too well....

In all seriousness he will do a good job for them - I think they have been mentally scarred that much by relegation battles etc that they will take his methods.

He will get plenty of draws, he will pack the midfield - he will use "flat wide midfield" players (like Rodwell to stop the oppositions full backs)

But yes - he will use players who do as they are told and will stick to him command. Fellaini in fairness is a good match for Sunderland.

I think we all know him a bit too well....

In all seriousness he will do a good job for them - I think they have been mentally scarred that much by relegation battles etc that they will take his methods.

He will get plenty of draws, he will pack the midfield - he will use "flat wide midfield" players (like Rodwell to stop the oppositions full backs)

But yes - he will use players who do as they are told and will stick to him command. Fellaini in fairness is a good match for Sunderland.

i agree, i think he will get them out of bottom table and bring them mid table stability. not sure if their owner is rich or not but if given the ability to spend big he might even be able to get them some Europa one year.

Haf knows Moyes better than his own wife does. this is getting comical. Fellaini 13m, Januzai? I hope he bids for Jags, i'd love to offload him.

I'd be made up if that happened, we'd finally pick a proper captain.

For £13m we should be all over Fell, probably the most under rated and misuded players in the league.

Sorry Mark I have to disagree on this. Fellaini at 13mil is a pretty good deal, if we need an enforcer with skill, However, I think your point about Jags is so far off the mark, you couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo on that argument.

Ok.... whilst non signed yet

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-moyes-reportedly-wants-marouane-11668143

reported across several news sources at £13m.... quite cheap IMO

Januzaj

Fellaini

Jags

Baines

Phil Jones

Eitrher moyes is as predictable as I think - or the press think he's as predictable as I do.

:lol: