IGNORED

David Moyes thread

He just signed anichebe. Wow just wow

Hahaha. My whole point in the players I listed was that he has a massive reliance on 'his boys'.... he really hates the unknown. That's why he liked loan to buy and loan deals in general.

It's also why he liked players who were a bit down on their luck... he knew they would be grateful.

Anichebe? Unreal. He will bust a gut for him now though.... you watch.

Hahaha. My whole point in the players I listed was that he has a massive reliance on 'his boys'.... he really hates the unknown. That's why he liked loan to buy and loan deals in general.

It's also why he liked players who were a bit down on their luck... he knew they would be grateful.

Anichebe? Unreal. He will bust a gut for him now though.... you watch.

Yeah he was on a free so I imagine he will be working hard to just keep playing the game

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3784795/David-Moyes-calls-patience-managers-plots-Sunderland-success-ahead-Everton-tie.html

If he had a top class striker he would have challenged - he says.

He's starting to sound a little sad IMO. Talking about coleman (aka I bought him, aren't I great) - now he's saying he just needed a striker.

I would argue that he needed to use strikers properly instead of ruining them. He had Rooney and Van Persie at united - case closed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3784795/David-Moyes-calls-patience-managers-plots-Sunderland-success-ahead-Everton-tie.html

If he had a top class striker he would have challenged - he says.

He's starting to sound a little sad IMO. Talking about coleman (aka I bought him, aren't I great) - now he's saying he just needed a striker.

I would argue that he needed to use strikers properly instead of ruining them. He had Rooney and Van Persie at united - case closed.

He had proven EPL goalscorers in Yakubu and AJ too

He had proven EPL goalscorers in Yakubu and AJ too

With Yak we seen what he was about in the first season - he played AJ up with him and it looked really good. Then he played AJ as a right winger, Cahill behind yak and we then seen the continued use of 4-5-1 to the advantage of the central AM (who is good in the air)

I would argue that Saha would have been a goal machine for us in the right system - one of the most all round talented strikers I have seen in a blue shirt. Far too often he and Cahill were in the same spaces, he lacked that bit of steel but when he was "on" he was frightening.