IGNORED

David Moyes thread

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get all this dislike for Moyes, he did wonders for this club and was a good manager for us.

Agreed - when he left it was due to ambition, didn't blame him in the slightest. I loved the fact that we out performed Man U when he left us in that 1st season but since then I've not really been bothered about him but at the same time never wished ill-fate on him.

I don't get all this dislike for Moyes, he did wonders for this club and was a good manager for us.

same here. Whilst his behaviour towards the end was awful, there were 10 years of him (though not alone) stabilising the club which we all should be very grateful for.

I think his arrogance is the reason he gets so much stick, and I can't say I disagree with a lot of it

He built up an arrogant ego here that was stamped all over at United, he never recovered.

If go further back than that....

At one stage he was making a stand against the board because of inadequate backing in transfers... a contract to make him one of the highest paid managers in the world shut him up.

He shit all over us- nobody begrudged him his move to Utd but he knew he was going never signed a new contract so we got no compo, put in derogatory bids for our players while he was STILL on our payroll then accused us of holding them back.

Cheeky twat, I'm made up he got what was coming- fuck him the judas cunt. He could have gone a hero instead he chose to leave a villain.

He shit all over us- nobody begrudged him his move to Utd but he knew he was going never signed a new contract so we got no compo, put in derogatory bids for our players while he was STILL on our payroll then accused us of holding them back.

Cheeky twat, I'm made up he got what was coming- fuck him the judas cunt. He could have gone a hero instead he chose to leave a villain.

Yep... people need to remember this.

He was an absolute disgrace the way he behaved.

woth what he said, yes. But not leaving us with compensation is not a good argument.

Wasn't arsed about that. I was bothered that he was working for United whilst getting paid by us. Not only that he tried to get our players on the cheap... then insulted us whilst doing it.

Hands up any manager who would turn down the job at Utd... Nobody.

I don't blame him for going, and while he was here I think he got us into the top five on 3 occasions, and the top six on another couple of occasions on a budget of sweet F A.

If Koeman can equal what Moyes gave us I'll be content.

No one blames him for going Bill... I wanted him to go years before he left.

It was his behaviour when he left which was an absolute disgrace. His derisory bids for Baines and Fellaini - £18m for the 2 of them? Then he came out with the shit that he did saying we were holding them back and that he would have let them go.

Absolute wanker.

No one blames him for going Bill... I wanted him to go years before he left.

It was his behaviour when he left which was an absolute disgrace. His derisory bids for Baines and Fellaini - £18m for the 2 of them? Then he came out with the shit that he did saying we were holding them back and that he would have let them go.

Absolute wanker.

This.

And with regards to him running his contract down- I have a problem with the blatant lies. Fergusan tapped him up ages before it's so fucking obvious yet he treats us all like we're idiots by claiming he "honestly" knew nothing about it. Just be honest with us, nobody begrudged him that move but he went about it all the wrong way.