IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

5 hours ago, Sev said:

For example. What if two clubs they (777) own ends up meeting eachother in Europe League or the like? I'm sure there are some written paragrafs and laws concerning that. I just see too many conflicts in that.

RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg played in the same Europa League group back in 2018. Salzburg beat Leipzig twice.

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

So has anything actually changed/progressed? Surely the takeover has been conditional ever since Moshiri accepted the 777 offer?

What are the conditions and what is the time frame for meeting them?

TBH I don’t want 777 to get the green light but we just need a decision either way now so that the club know where they stand

21 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

So has anything actually changed/progressed? Surely the takeover has been conditional ever since Moshiri accepted the 777 offer?

TBH I don’t want 777 to get the green light but we just need a decision either way now so that the club know where they stand

Fuck knows, Dunc.

12 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The Esk reckons it's the epl giving 777 a polite dismissal. Another "prove this" challenge.

the epl will not reject a buyer.... they just don't approve. 

I thought the same as I'd seen that a lot of places but the PL's rules do allow them to reject.

23 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I agree we need a decision, and we need a buyer and a deal completed by the end of this season. 
Because come the transfer window I can see us off loading nearly every player until Moshiri gets most of his loans repaid which he is entitled to do, then he places the club into voluntary receivership. 
So if it’s 777 then great it offers us a life line, which we may not get without a deal completed come the end of the season. 
Could this be a reason why the PL are dragging this decision out. 

This idea they don’t reject is nonsense. They are a board to decide a decision one way or another. The outcome is pass or fail, there will be one. 

Seems there was a lot of smoke and mirrors with Jim Ratcliffe. From the outside he was signed off in a matter of weeks, but apparently he applied months before and took as long as ours have. So I heard last week (some online news source).

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Fuck knows, Dunc.

I thought the same as I'd seen that a lot of places but the PL's rules do allow them to reject.

I can only find one which was the Saudi purchase of Newcastle. Which was eventually approved. I'm sure we know why it was rejected. 

Esk says they don't tend to reject buyers.  Moshiri is a piece of work.

41 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Rapid about turn that😁

The Esk reckons it's the epl giving 777 a polite dismissal. Another "prove this" challenge.

the epl will not reject a buyer.... they just don't approve. 

Esk reckons - not haf reckons..... no turn around here. Poor structure to the post maybe. Pretty sure it was not long after waking up.... feel very sleepy now funny enough. 

Did you ever think about being an auditor Mike?  The only way to get job satisfaction is to be boring enough to try to find inaccuracies in pages of work and get the payback in the currency of smugness.

😗

7 minutes ago, StevO said:

Have you seen the shit show in this thread? I was away for three days, I started reading it and then just wanted to hit delete on the whole thing. 😂

There is literally nothing out there remotely credible apart from the Esk who isn't without inaccuracies.

I personally don't have a clue how it all works.  All I know is that there are people who make out they know more than other people yet would spout shit such as "administration is a better option" - which is utter horseshit 

None of us have got a clue not even Steve who can’t use the excuse because he’s been away for 3 days😄 nor even the esk who thinks what ever he says gospel like he’s some fucking messiah of all things Everton. 
But there’s one thing I’m more confident about than what’s happening with purchase of the club by 777, and that is Moshiri is the biggest cunt to have ever had anything to do with this club, and whether people like it or not Kenwright was an absolute angel compared to that cunt. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Have you seen the shit show in this thread? I was away for three days, I started reading it and then just wanted to hit delete on the whole thing. 😂

At least you only had to lose your mind once, think of the rest of us over the past few days having had to go through it multiple times with each new post.

You lucky, lucky cunt.

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

nor even the esk who thinks what ever he says gospel like he’s some fucking messiah of all things Everton. 

Fair play to him for getting so many people to hang on his every word though. He does well to bullshit by simply talking as though he has the utmost confidence in what he's saying.

He reinvented himself into a financial oracle after failing as an ITK transfer fella. Despite him being wrong on quite a few things loads of people still look to him as the bastion of knowledge.

Now, I'm not saying he's clueless or anything, he clearly has more of a handle on the financials than the average fan, but he seems to get off on the attention and the attention isn't really warranted in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Fair play to him for getting so many people to hang on his every word though. He does well to bullshit by simply talking as though he has the utmost confidence in what he's saying.

He reinvented himself into a financial oracle after failing as an ITK transfer fella. Despite him being wrong on quite a few things loads of people still look to him as the bastion of knowledge.

Now, I'm not saying he's clueless or anything, he clearly has more of a handle on the financials than the average fan, but he seems to get off on the attention and the attention isn't really warranted in my opinion.

A bit like Donald Trump then! No regard for facts but just keep repeating the same things and eventually some muppets will believe you.