IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

https://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-777-partners-standard-liege-players-unpaid-accounts-empty-american-group-hiding/

Give them back the money we have already borrowed and fuck them off and move on. They have had more than a fair chance to get this deal done.  

They have a major cash flow problem and are obviosuely massivley overstretching themselves in trying to fund this purchase - and still have to find plenty more money to get it over the line. You feel investors are going to be pulling out of 777, not putting more money in. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

We just need to know one way or another it’s getting really painful and every month we get deeper and deeper in debt or so it seems. 

If I had to guess I'd say these meetings are about how to go about ending the deal and us looking elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

If I had to guess I'd say these meetings are about how to go about ending the deal and us looking elsewhere.

I'm pretty much guessing that should be the case.  Moshiri being involved is what scares me.  

its like being told your iPad needs a reboot but the person being asked to perform it is the one who made the error in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I'm pretty much guessing that should be the case.  Moshiri being involved is what scares me.  

its like being told your iPad needs a reboot but the person being asked to perform it is the one who made the error in the first place. 

Agreed mate. 

15 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-777-partners-standard-liege-players-unpaid-accounts-empty-american-group-hiding/

Give them back the money we have already borrowed and fuck them off and move on. They have had more than a fair chance to get this deal done.  

They have a major cash flow problem and are obviosuely massivley overstretching themselves in trying to fund this purchase - and still have to find plenty more money to get it over the line. You feel investors are going to be pulling out of 777, not putting more money in. 

I agree that would be the best scenario, but we need to find 200+ million to do that and that won’t happen until we find another buyer with very deep pockets. 

13 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

yeah, would like to think the refinancing experts that where report to have been brought in this last few weeks have sorted out how we are going to finance the club going forward without 777 partners paying the monthly bills. 

If you are going to look for a new buyer then the best time to do it is immediately after securing  Premiership status for the next season. If  you are going to do it, then this is the month to have the club back on the open market.

All things are point to fucking 777 off this week. 777 partners only have themselves to blame - they have been in the boss seat for buying the club since September. 

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

yeah, would like to think the refinancing experts that where report to have been brought in this last few weeks have sorted out how we are going to finance the club going forward without 777 partners paying the monthly bills. 

If you are going to look for a new buyer then the best time to do it is immediately after securing  Premiership status for the next season. If  you are going to do it, then this is the month to have the club back on the open market.

All things are point to fucking 777 off this week. 777 partners only have themselves to blame - they have been in the boss seat for buying the club since September. 

I firmly believe there are other interested buyers.

We just have to hope that they're better equipped than this lot to get the deal done ASAP.

777’s Belgian club Standard de Liège have been sanctioned. They have received a transfer ban and a limit on the amount of players they can have.

The club hasn’t paid social security contributions, payroll tax and a transfer debt. Apparently yesterday the sporting director told the players the club is out of money, they cannot be paid anymore (and so they are now considering not playing the last three games of the season) and that it is very unclear whether 777 will pony up any more money. The board have issued a statement that they are in continuous contact with 777 and that they hope to have more news in the coming days. 

The press is speculating about a forced sale or a bankruptcy. Either way they think it is implausible 777 could get any new loans under the circumstances (see all of the legal procedures, Standard’s previous owner and the owner of their stadium have sued them as well for missing payments).

Doesn’t bode well for Everton.

Edited by lacedupshoes

3 hours ago, lacedupshoes said:

777’s Belgian club Standard de Liège have been sanctioned. They have received a transfer ban and a limit on the amount of players they can have.

The club hasn’t paid social security contributions, payroll tax and a transfer debt. Apparently yesterday the sporting director told the players the club is out of money, they cannot be paid anymore (and so they are now considering not playing the last three games of the season) and that it is very unclear whether 777 will pony up any more money. The board have issued a statement that they are in continuous contact with 777 and that they hope to have more news in the coming days. 

The press is speculating about a forced sale or a bankruptcy. Either way they think it is implausible 777 could get any new loans under the circumstances (see all of the legal procedures, Standard’s previous owner and the owner of their stadium have sued them as well for missing payments).

Doesn’t bode well for Everton.

bodes worst for 777 Partners.  We might just be about to have a lucky escape. 

9 minutes ago, Btay said:

Man Moshiri is just a consistent cluster fuck & it’s a serious concern how long this has all dragged on.

Honestly, I don't see how 777's problems are Moshiri's responsibility. When the offer was first made, there were rumours of concerns but nothing as specific as we're now seeing. He's doing the right thing to pull out, at this point, and I'm sure he's been having side conversations with other potential buyers. He's no fool. (Again, as I've written before, I've met the guy in Russia, and he came across to me as very savvy.)

15 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Honestly, I don't see how 777's problems are Moshiri's responsibility. When the offer was first made, there were rumours of concerns but nothing as specific as we're now seeing. He's doing the right thing to pull out, at this point, and I'm sure he's been having side conversations with other potential buyers. He's no fool. (Again, as I've written before, I've met the guy in Russia, and he came across to me as very savvy.)

Have you ever considered that you may not be a good judge of character😂

2 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

True, but when you start seeing smoke everywhere, you need to act. For a "successful businessman" he does seem a bit shit at the business part of it all if he hasn't got someone backing him.

Before today I just assumed this was a court artist's comic edition of Moshiri's office

Nearly 3000 billionaires in the world and we ended up with the one guy who doesn't understand business :rofl: