IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

42 minutes ago, Makis said:

What Twitter sources are these? I follow several Everton related ones and not a peep. 

It’s coming from freelance journos. If and I stress IF it was true any close Everton press would be told to keep a lod on it. It may well be all bullshit but there’s whispers.

6 minutes ago, Paddock said:

It’s coming from freelance journos. If and I stress IF it was true any close Everton press would be told to keep a lod on it. It may well be all bullshit but there’s whispers.

If Everton press got a whisper of it they would print it as it would be a major story.

I agree with those who say its bollocks.

3 hours ago, Paddock said:

All sorts of rumours doing the rounds. We’ve got serious money issues, Moshiri has fell out with his backers,  Moshiri is dictating who we sign - all seemS really odd but it’s being whispered from various accounts on Twitter. 

Seems unlikely but at the same time I wouldn’t at all be surprised if it’s true 

11 hours ago, London Blue said:

If Everton press got a whisper of it they would print it as it would be a major story.

I agree with those who say its bollocks.

Nope- the press who are close to the club would be gagged. 100% - if they wanted to stay close until the time was right anyway

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Nope- the press who are close to the club would be gagged. 100% - if they wanted to stay close until the time was right anyway

So you’re saying that, because no reputable sources are quoting it, it must be true? Conspiracy theory at its best - unprovable. My guess is that Elvis wants to buy the club.

8 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

So you’re saying that, because no reputable sources are quoting it, it must be true? Conspiracy theory at its best - unprovable. My guess is that Elvis wants to buy the club.

Where have I said it’s true??? I merely said there are rumblings- not once have I said it’s true. What I did say was any official press that the club use would be gagged  on writing about it IF it was true until the situation became so bad it had to come out.

Regardless of whether these whispers are true or not and our lack of buying until we have sold tells me there are money issues. 

But besides all that what the last 2 years have shown me is that a man who so say has money to burn has been a dangerous thing for this club, for me Moshiri has proved to be to  football what Wayne Sleep is to boxing clueless. 

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

Regardless of whether these whispers are true or not and our lack of buying until we have sold tells me there are money issues. 

But besides all that what the last 2 years have shown me is that a man who so say has money to burn has been a dangerous thing for this club, for me Moshiri has proved to be to  football what Wayne Sleep is to boxing clueless. 

It tells me we need to clear the deadwood and get them off the wage bill and are doing exactly what we should be doing 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

News breaking this morning that Stan Kroenke has made an offer for full ownership of Arsenal, an offer worth £1.8bn has been made, no other details yet as it's just breaking on Sky.

Doors open Mr Usmanov...

Yep all over the news.  This has been rumoured for a long time.

Usmanov will hopefully go full on and prove what he wanted to do at Arsenal which is spend big... dream big. 

This is potentially very very big for us.

Just now, hafnia said:

Yep all over the news.  This has been rumoured for a long time.

Usmanov will hopefully go full on and prove what he wanted to do at Arsenal which is spend big... dream big. 

This is potentially very very big for us.

This could be the biggest thing to happen to us since 1878 if it happens. 

2 minutes ago, Latchford9 said:

Imagine two billionaire owners that are close friends.

Usmanov is richer than Abramovich and is looking to really make a statement after being cold shouldered at Arsenal.

Just pinched myself, yep not dreaming !

£6bn (£14.4bn) richer so only fractionally 😀

I'd love this to happen both have worked with each other and still do both friends etc and with the stadium on the horizon Usmanov would be major player with Metalloinvest 

On a side note just read that Deportivo's owner Ortega is worth £81bn!!

25 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Imagine the fume after he buys into Everton and Kylian Mbapoe completes his hatrick to put us 5-0 up at the Emirates 😂😂