IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Great appointments, made up for Deniese, I think she will be a great chief exec and be a real force driving us forward.

I think this shows real ambition with the quality of these directors. Big thumbs up for Moshiri, I think he has taken a while to size up the job and is now getting the team in place to achieve his goals.

With Brands and hopefully Silva he is getting the people and systems in place both in the back room and on the board.

For the first time in years I have such confidence in Everton.

33 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Great appointments, made up for Deniese, I think she will be a great chief exec and be a real force driving us forward.

I think this shows real ambition with the quality of these directors. Big thumbs up for Moshiri, I think he has taken a while to size up the job and is now getting the team in place to achieve his goals.

With Brands and hopefully Silva he is getting the people and systems in place both in the back room and on the board.

For the first time in years I have such confidence in Everton.

A lot of people said very similar things when Walsh and Koeman were brought in. I remain very sceptical, except for Denise who has actually proven herself at the club

2 hours ago, Makis said:

Indeed, just pointing this out because the previous message mentioned Denise in relation to the stadium project.

ah gotcha, i didn't know if there was some sketchy backstory on the guy i wasn't privy to or something lol.  

1 hour ago, Sir McGiven said:

I don't know most of the mentioned names in this announcement but here to say something else.

I've seen the same announcement in other Everton forums (not a member but reading them all) and it is really annoying to see some people are getting angry about new chief executive just because that position is taken by a woman. One says "Fuck off Moshiri, are you out of your mind? A woman really?" and the other says something more disgusting. Many posts like this... 

Well, at the beginning I signed myself up for this forum as it appeared first on google search but I am glad that I am here instead of the others. Thanks, Google.

I wish the best for them no matter what their gender is. 

yeah the vast majority on here are really decent human beings, that's why i like this forum so much.  also since it's smaller it has more of a "down home" kinda vibe.  don't get me wrong we still have some knuckleheads (me included), but it's a great place.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

A lot of people said very similar things when Walsh and Koeman were brought in. I remain very sceptical, except for Denise who has actually proven herself at the club

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’ll remain cautious about this and believing in Moshiri again, but I’m happy as fuck that Suntan Bob is gone and Denise got her earned promotion. 

I also feel a sense of caution. A kind of 'wait and see'. But that can't be helped after the last couple of years.

Maybe the feeling of lower expectations will do us all some good!

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He’s hidden it well... :lol: 

Was just reading the Times article on his sacking. As they point out, not many mature adults would get upset with Unsworth for taking credit for the win over West Ham and claiming he’d taken us to mid table. Most would be pleased to give him credit, but not Selfish Sam. 

15 hours ago, Sir McGiven said:

I don't know most of the mentioned names in this announcement but here to say something else.

I've seen the same announcement in other Everton forums (not a member but reading them all) and it is really annoying to see some people are getting angry about new chief executive just because that position is taken by a woman. One says "Fuck off Moshiri, are you out of your mind? A woman really?" and the other says something more disgusting. Many posts like this... 

Well, at the beginning I signed myself up for this forum as it appeared first on google search but I am glad that I am here instead of the others. Thanks, Google.

I wish the best for them no matter what their gender is. 

There’s a reason we’re known as the only Everton forum with an average IQ greater than Crooked Sam’s waist size. 

16 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

There’s a reason we’re known as the only Everton forum with an average IQ greater than Crooked Sam’s waist size. 

speak for yourself you clever barsteward.  :shakingfist:  Although in all seriousness if this forum was sexist, ageist or any other ist I think I would not have ever joined up. 👍

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Paddock said:

All sorts of rumours doing the rounds. We’ve got serious money issues, Moshiri has fell out with his backers,  Moshiri is dictating who we sign - all seemS really odd but it’s being whispered from various accounts on Twitter. 

I cant imagine he would have signed Brands if he wanted to dictate who we sign... I'm not buying it until any evidence comes to light.