IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Guest John Burns
6 hours ago, Bill said:

Thought we got rid of John Burns, we don't want him messing all the threads up.

You can always piss off - brainless.  You are a complete childish nuisance. Run along now. 

Guest John Burns
32 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

It's deadline day by the way. In case you have an interest Everton's onfield performances 😉

The prime concern of the club is its current business matters - no deadline for that. 

6 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Mr John Burns...may I suggest you go to your local supermarket. Buy a pack of wafer thin ham, go home, grab a handful of said ham and entertain yourself in that way rather than this.

Use your imagination 😉

:lol: was going to say I like that but not after I realised the connotations :blink::lol:

Guest John Burns
4 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Mr John Burns...may I suggest you go to your local supermarket. Buy a pack of wafer thin ham, go home, grab a handful of said ham and entertain yourself in that way rather than this.

Use your imagination 😉

My God!  I just did that after coming home from the ale house. 

Guest John Burns

But.....Usmanov will think big and 52-55,000 at BMD is Championship aspirations. It has been known for a time now that Kronke wanted to get near full ownership of Arsenal.  He must have approached Usmanov prior to the announcement, as Usmanov was too quick to say "yes".  This may all be related to the stalling/delaying of the BMD stadium. Do not move until Usmanov  is on board.

Guest John Burns

The biggest yacht in the world, that costed $600 million, owned Usmanov. We need his lolly and big time thinking to propel the club forward.  A tiny 52,000 seater in a windswept dock?  My oh my, we hope he sorts that crap out. He could moor his yacht at Garston Docks, yards from a stadium at an EFC stadium there at the gasworks site.  We need class injected into this club, not negatives who want to drink tea from paper cups and then get blasted in ale houses after the game.  

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Image result for usmanov yacht

12 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Use your imagination 😉

Brings a whole new meaning to fucking a pig.

Very in depth explanation of what to do with wafer thin ham, usually that sort of knowledge is by people who are experts in the field they are discussing 😁

Guest John Burns

The board are facing difficulties in propelling the club forwards. They need serious revenue input via a new stadium, but that project has stalled. No sugar Daddy will just pour money into a club forever, there needs to be a rock bottom serious revenue intake from the stadium to attract big investors, as Man U and Arsenal have and Spurs will have.  The fact that Man City had a new ready made stadium attracted the Arabs - they considered buying Everton - which they are taking to 60,000 with expansion programmes.   Dan Meis, Everton's stadium architect, is having difficulties having his design translated into real engineering, a design that can coexist with the World Heritage Site and fan access regulations. The World Heritage protected dock walls are a problem amongst others.

There is a lack of open information about the BMD design and of design progress. The project has stalled.  All this does is prolong the Everton doldrums. They can get a high quality stadium built at say Garston quite quickly and propel the club to greater revenue intake putting the club on a firm base for future success.  This will attract the likes of Usmanov. It would be a magnet. A club with big ambitions, and actively building the foundations for success they like, so far Everton have not displayed that in way that will make them a big European player. 

Guest John Burns

Moshiri initially displayed business enthusiasm, which has waned. The low expectation of a low revenue stadium is indicative of this, unless he is forced into another forward path.  All this is a disincentive to the likes of big businessmen like Usmanov. These guys want self sustaining business models that can propel a club to the top, not rely on luck in getting a magic manager who can do wonders on a budget. They want the revenues to fund the best available in personnel in the world, not pour money into a bottomless pit.  

52 minutes ago, John Burns said:

The board are facing difficulties in propelling the club forwards. They need serious revenue input via a new stadium, but that project has stalled. No sugar Daddy will just pour money into a club forever, there needs to be a rock bottom serious revenue intake from the stadium to attract big investors, as Man U and Arsenal have and Spurs will have.  The fact that Man City had a new ready made stadium attracted the Arabs - they considered buying Everton - which they are taking to 60,000 with expansion programmes.   Dan Meis, Everton's stadium architect, is having difficulties having his design translated into real engineering, a design that can coexist with the World Heritage Site and fan access regulations. The World Heritage protected dock walls are a problem amongst others.

There is a lack of open information about the BMD design and of design progress. The project has stalled.  All this does is prolong the Everton doldrums. They can get a high quality stadium built at say Garston quite quickly and propel the club to greater revenue intake putting the club on a firm base for future success.  This will attract the likes of Usmanov. It would be a magnet. A club with big ambitions, and actively building the foundations for success they like, so far Everton have not displayed that in way that will make them a big European player. 

😂🙇🏼‍♂️

26 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Dan Meis has put forward a stadium plan has been said to be cutting edge and world class. 

This design is to be something that hasn’t ever been seen before. It encompasses a breathtaking view of the pitch while creating amazing acoustics. The only question to hme answered now, is whether they go with the 62500 design or the 7200 design.

They have six finance plans on the ya low at the moment, but are running through due diligence to find the best suited to the club. None of these options rely on LCC input.

Thw club have already spoken with officials  from the world heritage organisation and have signed a contract based on the two designs put forward by Meis. They are said to be extremely happy with the designs put forward and agree that the stadium would propel Everton and the city of Liverpool I to elite status.

This is all factual.

You won’t find it if you look, anywhere. But trust me.... it’s all true!

Sir I salute your sleuthing!

Guest John Burns
1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Dan Meis has put forward a stadium plan has been said to be cutting edge and world class. 

This design is to be something that hasn’t ever been seen before. It encompasses a breathtaking view of the pitch while creating amazing acoustics. The only question to hme answered now, is whether they go with the 62500 design or the 7200 design.

They have six finance plans on the ya low at the moment, but are running through due diligence to find the best suited to the club. None of these options rely on LCC input.

Thw club have already spoken with officials  from the world heritage organisation and have signed a contract based on the two designs put forward by Meis. They are said to be extremely happy with the designs put forward and agree that the stadium would propel Everton and the city of Liverpool I to elite status.

This is all factual.

You won’t find it if you look, anywhere. But trust me.... it’s all true!

I admire your optimism, but you must stop making things up, as you are into fantasy land. Sad I know.