IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

I'll just be glad to be rid of him again regardless of what happens at the end of his loan the lads a tit 

One thing I take from this otjer then joy he's off and I may be being overly optimistic is that letting him and Vlasic go must mean with have incomings especially if Lookman goes or could well mean he's staying...

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

That’s all good and well but if we can’t find a buyer, and we are talking about our deadwood that we want shut of, then a loan is the best solution for all parties

it gets them off the wage bill to make way for new players and out of Finch Farm and away from the players we do want which will no doubt help improve squad morale

Also in the case of Williams he will be out of contract at the end of the loan so that’s him gone for good anyway

More to the point.... get them the fuck out of our club asap.   Mirallas ability was matched by his capacity to be a sulky tit.   Williams was a Sunday league fatso more arsed about fighting and bring a hard man getting cards. 

4 hours ago, Bill said:

Why are we sending these players out on loan, if we don't want them fookin sell them.

No doubt it's a problem with how much they are being paid.

No league can match how much Premiership clubs pay moderate players.

As others have said, we may have to chip in on the wages but it gets them in their way.

Just now, hafnia said:

Such a disappointing player.... looked to be a pure professional and became a slob with a poor attitude. 

Yep. Absolutely.

Thought he'd be a great addition when he joined. I think his first season was pretty good but fell off a cliff last season.

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Last bit stood out for me. 

“Seeing my son happy at school, my wife's joy and how good I felt led me to sign,”he explained. “The club warned, using Ross Barkley as an example, they'd sign new players if we didn't sign new contracts.

“I could have easily turned down the new deal and earned more money elsewhere, but I didn't want to leave Everton like a thief after all they'd given me.

“The priority was to replace Romelu Lukaku. The manager bought, bought and bought and we had six catastrophic months. When I arrived, the club felt like a family. When I left, I felt it became a business.”

Mirallas who owes is nothing signed a new contract rather than feel like a theif. Compare that to the boyhood blue who was nurtured through two injuries and given more minutes than he deserved to help develop him. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

The less I hear from the last manager the better. 

The less I hear from a former player looking to make excuses the better too.

I rated him highly in his first year or so.  Allowed himself to get in the way of a career that should have delivered more. 

Wish he'd keep his mouth shut while he's still on contract to us. I believe he's a diva, but it's just kinda who he is. He's just going to fuss if he isn'tt playing. Better than someone like Shaun Wright-Phillips or Scott Sinclair who'd rather collect a huge paycheck and not play.

• 8 months later...