IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

We threatened his position if he never signed a new contract, he signed and bugged us up only to then first game of the season find two strikers playing over him on the wings, the inexperienced DCL and the useless Sandro. 

He's a frustrating player but the club haven't treated him right since the takeover. (Moyes seemed the only one who knew how to manage him). Good luck to him. 

Good on Brands trimming the wage bill though, hopefully one out, one in. 

14 hours ago, sibdane said:

Can't believe we got money for him... brands is a genius.

Great player in first couple of seasons, his attitude stunk when Eto came in. That penalty fiasco was a joke and things were never right after that. 

Prick of a man. Caused trouble since that incident wherever he has gone. 

4 hours ago, hafnia said:

Can't believe we got money for him... brands is a genius.

Great player in first couple of seasons, his attitude stunk when Eto came in. That penalty fiasco was a joke and things were never right after that. 

Prick of a man. Caused trouble since that incident wherever he has gone. 

Happy to be rid just for wages sake. He obviously didn't have a future here after the last 2.5 seasons.

I actually liked him to the last minute he played for us. He always looked a threat whenever he got the ball. I had the same feeling about McGeady. I don't know what his attitude is, as I don't know him in person, but he was a good servant in my eyes. I wish evertonians will treat him with more respect.

13 minutes ago, Haiku said:

I actually liked him to the last minute he played for us. He always looked a threat whenever he got the ball. I had the same feeling about McGeady. I don't know what his attitude is, as I don't know him in person, but he was a good servant in my eyes. I wish evertonians will treat him with more respect.

many reports of issues in the dressing room.  formed cliques in the Eto'o days (his was the naughty boy one), stole the penalty off Baines, also he came back from injury and then went on the pitch and got himself a red card straight away which lost us that match.  attitude issues were present in martinez days as well.  even moyes bitched about how everyone tracks back except mirallas.  Lastly, if you ever watched Everton TV interviews or random B roll clips you could see the stuff.  I remember one where Seamus was being interviewed outside and Mirallas runs past him, hops in his ferrari and burns out in front of seamus' interview and flies off into the sunset.  The interviewer laughs, Seamus rolls his eyes and says with disdain "Mirallas....".

1 hour ago, Gwlad all over said:

I agree Matt. Attitude stank later but there were some good moments.

I was going through some of the best goals of seasons past the other day and he seemed to be involved in half of them, either assisting or scoring a belter. Too easily influenced by other bad attitudes rather than being a dick by nature I reckon. 

Maradona one of the best players in the world what an absolute A hole he was, Pele one of the best players in the world what a gentleman he was.

My point being it's what you do on the pitch that counts and if done well is remembered, Mirallas did some good things which I will remember.