IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

22 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Trying to to recall who that great free kick was against from a an improbable angle, enlighten me me someone!

There was a few, West Ham in the cup. Villa at home and Norwich at home. 

Obviously my favourite player of recent times but someone who failed to live up to his potential which was massive. Hoping he settles down elsewhere 

12 hours ago, MC11 said:

There was a few, West Ham in the cup. Villa at home and Norwich at home. 

I'm thinking the goal from way out on the left which went in at the near post despite a one man wall because it was such an improbable angle. Park End I'm pretty sure.

9 hours ago, tonkaroost said:

Good luck to him. Hopefully he finds some consistency there. Could've been a great player for us, but I think his attitude got in the way.

'good luck to him' are you for fucking real.

34 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Glad he's moved on, but would have liked it to be a sale not a loan, hasn't done anything for us for ages, other than shit stir.

he hasn't move on though, loan move no buyout option, he's on contract with us till 2020.  we need to hope he goes on a goal scoring rampage over there and clubs in greece, france, turkey, russia want to buy him, otherwise were taking a heavy loss on him to get him outta here.

55 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he hasn't move on though, loan move no buyout option, he's on contract with us till 2020.  we need to hope he goes on a goal scoring rampage over there and clubs in greece, france, turkey, russia want to buy him, otherwise were taking a heavy loss on him to get him outta here.

We only paid 5 million on him- we’re not going to take any loss really.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

6.89m pounds to be exact.  if we are accepting 4m or less we are, he should be worth at least 8m in this current market to russia, turkey, etc.

He is also now 30 and has less upside and is also on fat wages, diminishing a big fee we can get for him because Greek clubs can't pay what a Spanish or English club can

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

It was actually a three man wall, about 3:08 into this....

That free kick is at 3:10.

What these clips remind me is just how well we played three or four years ago. It really was entertaining stuff, and you felt we could score at any moment. (Mind you, you also realized we could be scored against at any moment!)