IGNORED

A Champions League spot is still a real possibility

It's not possible for us to get 4th unless arsenal collapse

West Ham and Carroll will pose a difficult opponent to get 3 points from, Allardyce can't stand wenger and will look to park the bus and bully them.

Hull are very good at home and could get a result against Arsenal. The last game against Norwich could see Norwich needing a point to ensure survival...

If we beat Arsenal and our game in hand we will be 2 points ahead. Arsenal have to play WBA who are fighting... their easiest game is Newcastle IMO who just dont look bothered.

I tell you, its definately doable. A lot is going to hinge on our creative players.

West Ham and Carroll will pose a difficult opponent to get 3 points from, Allardyce can't stand wenger and will look to park the bus and bully them.

Hull are very good at home and could get a result against Arsenal. The last game against Norwich could see Norwich needing a point to ensure survival...

If we beat Arsenal and our game in hand we will be 2 points ahead. Arsenal have to play WBA who are fighting... their easiest game is Newcastle IMO who just dont look bothered.

I tell you, its definately doable. A lot is going to hinge on our creative players.

Deulofeu, Mirallas KEY for me. Edited by MiguelCotto

Guest blueboy122

Big push will see us qualify I have no doubt that we can do it.

We are more than capable of winning all of remaining games not saying we will but I we definatley can make no mistake we are Everton.

It's not possible for us to get 4th unless arsenal collapse

Talking garbage pal. More than capable of doing it and its in our own hands. What an exciting time and we have fans like you... depressing pessimists.

We are in the race for fourth and have a huge chance of making it positive mentallity will see us do it.

In the race for fourth with teams spending 10x what we do is such an exciting time and I fully believe we can do it.

Hate the fans that are just waiting for us to fail.

Sin Miedo

believe me I don't want us to fail, but I am a realist.

Has any prem team ever won 12 on the trot ?

You're presuming they'll not drop any points. We'll drop points but I also expect them to. Being realistic the run in does favour them. But they're not in good form and have dropped points against lesser teams this season. It's not over.

However I do agree that it's going to be tough for us!

Well said...the fact that its a possibility shows how good the season has been!

If anyone had said last summer that we'd be 3/1 for a top four finish come April (with United and Spurs both 50/1) he'd have been laughed out of town!

Superb season even if we only get a point a game from here on in (and we'll do much better than that, but I still think we'll miss out on fourth sadly).

If anyone had said last summer that we'd be 3/1 for a top four finish come April (with United and Spurs both 50/1) he'd have been laughed out of town!

Superb season even if we only get a point a game from here on in (and we'll do much better than that, but I still think we'll miss out on fourth sadly)!

It makes you feel real optimistic about the future though doesnt it? It takes more than one season to bring in a full culture change. So the progress made has been top notch.

Im not getting all wet knickered about being league title contenders or anything. But I am about the fact that in another year or two we will have a more 'school of science' culture running right through to the kids set up. The youth will get their chance, a proper chance. Having money helps short term, but the right culture through the club beats spunking stupid millions and sacking managers every other year (and their staff too!). It might not seem as exciting when you cant spunk 30mill on each player...but at least we wont have a club full of mercenaries.

We havent yet seen the best of what is coming our way. That thought does make me man wee a bit.

One thing to remember is that the top four team's have had a very steady season.I have been waiting for one of them to hit a purple patch but it just hasn't happened,yet we are still in contention.

It is a high points season and there still three teams that can win it. For us to be still up there is a fine achievement.

Let's challenge for fourth and see where we end up. Our season starts on Sunday!

As each year went by without success, an acceptance of mediocrity creeped into the club and it’s something Martinez noticed as soon as he walked through the doors of Goodison Park. 'When I arrived at the club I felt like we didn't want to show off our history; it was a bit like "We're not allowed to win trophies now, that's for other football clubs",' he said. That’s a fair assessment of how Everton’s once positive mentality had shifted after such a barren run. However, Martinez has attempted to reverse the change.

While the previous regime gave fans hope, Martinez has given Evertonians belief. There’s now a glint in the eye of those who witnessed the club’s heyday thirty years ago that those glory days could be coming back to Goodison very soon.

Love it!

Very much captures my frustration of the apathy that engulfed the club under Moyes "bore but secure" years. Some of them were much needed and I am not solely blaming Moyes, that shower in the boardroom remain a part of Everton F.C and all eyes will be on them.

That line encapsulates exactly how I feel about it

I am grateful to Moyes for giving us that hope AND excited that Martinez has given us beleif

Likewise. That's the best way to describe my feelings regarding the two. Moyes has taught me the story of the humble underdog while Martinez has inspired me to believe that we are actually cream of the crop. I love it.

Edited by TonkaRoost