• Leighton Baines
    • Gareth Barry
    • James McCarthy
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Steven Naismith
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Leon Osman

Barry or Baines for me but I have edged with the former.

Naismith showed some real heart and graft but I just wanted to see a little bit more quality from him in key moments.

Yeah, Naismith did a good job using his body positioning to draw fouls and win headers in the second half, but he hardly got on the ball at all in the first half where his lack of pace really hurt us and a quicker player would have gotten us a couple of goalscoring opportunities that just didn't develop with him spearheading the attack.

Why?

Agreed.

Sorry mate just frustrated. I didn't really notice Barry as a stand out tbh. I thought Naismith and McCarthy were head and shoulders above everyone else and everyone knows my stance on McCarthy but he's winning me over. I seen what he's all about today because of the pressure we were under.

Naismith was the main striker today Paddock. Lukaku played on the right Mirallas on the left.

Soz I never worded that right. 2 games 2 goals and that's alls he can do. Whether he is behind the striker or the middle of a front 3 he can't do anymore than what he has done.

Naisy for me.

The wee bas'tad never stopped! He must have been the most fouled player on the pitch today. A real pain in the arse for them lot. He's just what we need in that team...Bit of old school determination and controlled aggression.

Just wish he had more pace!!!

Naisy for me.

The wee bas'tad never stopped! He must have been the most fouled player on the pitch today. A real pain in the arse for them lot. He's just what we need in that team...Bit of old school determination and controlled aggression.

Just wish he had more pace!!!

He was fouled 6 times, 4 times more than any other player, apparently.

I absolutely loved his performance yesterday, it had me beaming. He was intelligent with his movement, used the ball well IMO, beat the lanky shit Mertersacker in the air a few times, finished silkily for his goal. What I loved most though? He's a brilliant snide; he got right under the skin of the Arsenal players - he had them by the throat and never let go. Chambers fouled him in the second half and he didn't agree it was a foul and was telling Naismith so but Naismith just laughed at him.

Sorry mate just frustrated. I didn't really notice Barry as a stand out tbh. I thought Naismith and McCarthy were head and shoulders above everyone else and everyone knows my stance on McCarthy but he's winning me over. I seen what he's all about today because of the pressure we were under.

Totally agree and I can believe Im the only one who voted for Jimmy Mac!

Totally agree and I can believe Im the only one who voted for Jimmy Mac!

He was just behind Naismith for me. He worked his socks off and he was all over the park. Breaking play up, setting attacks up , tackling like a terrier and also supporting well in attack but Naismith ran his socks off as well and was busy and clever all game. Just pipped him with his goal for me.