IGNORED

Hull City (h)

Guest rusty747

Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Besic, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Osman, Lukaku

Robles, Hibbert, Garbutt, Pienaar, Atsu, McGeady, Eto'o

Ossie in to Eto'o the only change I think.

i like the lineup. glad ossie is getting a go (he better be on the wing) and glad ross is hopefully back to ACM. mcgeady and eto'o nice change of pace off the bench.

Interesting observation, Mike. It is precisely matters like the one raised by you that I enjoy discussing upon emptying a bottle of vodka. Of course, I prefer 'acclimatise' myself, but 'acclimate' is British English as well and actually older than 'acclimatise.' I have also noticed that archaic German words and expressions, abandoned by the Germans long ago, are still in use in Scandinavia. I have also heard from cultured Turks visiting Europe that they find the language of the Turkish immigrants here to be 'frozen in time.'

My grandad really didn't like the Turks, everyone he met tried to kill him ! Tried to get off the beach but they kept shooting at him :mad:

Can see Everton putting things right after the Spurs game, I want to see Coleman hurt Hull, not friggin keep passing it backwards...get in the fuc%ing penalty area.!

Guest millwallforever

My grandad really didn't like the Turks, everyone he met tried to kill him ! Tried to get off the beach but they kept shooting at him :mad:

Sounds like Gallipoli. Your grandpa was in the army I guess.

Edited by millwallforever