IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

I'd take him for 6 (Lennon that is) but I'd sooner have Deloufeu any day. Both would be fantastic.

In fact, no one other than dead wood leaving, Lennon, Deloufeu, a No 10 and Cb of substance this summer and I'd be ecstatic.

Unfortunately, we'll be lucky to get 2 (cut from quality cloth) from that list

I'd take him for 6 (Lennon that is) but I'd sooner have Deloufeu any day. Both would be fantastic.

In fact, no one other than dead wood leaving, Lennon, Deloufeu, a No 10 and Cb of substance this summer and I'd be ecstatic.

spot on with everything. Gerry or nolito number 1 winger wanted, lennon consolation and or 2nd winger brought in.

I agree with the first bIt, but would like an am as well.

• 4 weeks later...

http://toffeeweb.com/season/14-15/rumour-mill/30126.html

Would rather we went for Bolasie , especially if we are going to lose Mirallas

Really? I'd take Lennon over Bolasie, he's proven he fits in our team (even if only for a few months). Bolasie is very talented, don't get me wrong, but I think Lennon would make the more positive impact.

This is going to a 23h55 TDD deal, I can feel it...

Really? I'd take Lennon over Bolasie, he's proven he fits in our team (even if only for a few months). Bolasie is very talented, don't get me wrong, but I think Lennon would make the more positive impact.

This is going to a 23h55 TDD deal, I can feel it...

If we keep KM and sign Gerry we may just have to depth to wait it out to that point. If it knocks the price down to around 6 then great!

I think Lennon and Gerry are the best two to keep personally. Lennon sets an excellent example as to how a winger needs to work within a team - as much as he may not have Gerry's talent, he has the perfect attitude.

Mirallas is a talented player but i'm sick and tired of it always being about him, for me he was one of the reasons that the team derailed in winter.

As Baines put it - Lennon shames the other players into doing the dirty work, that is something Gerry needs. With that, the sky is the limit.

I think Lennon and Gerry are the best two to keep personally. Lennon sets an excellent example as to how a winger needs to work within a team - as much as he may not have Gerry's talent, he has the perfect attitude.

Mirallas is a talented player but i'm sick and tired of it always being about him, for me he was one of the reasons that the team derailed in winter.

As Baines put it - Lennon shames the other players into doing the dirty work, that is something Gerry needs. With that, the sky is the limit.

Deulofeu and Lennon are both natural "Right sided" players. Yeh they can play out on the left but are less effective. Deulofeu coming in would allow Mirallas to play on the left - IMO his best position.

Come on Haf just think of a full flowing Deulofeu and Mirallas on either wing. Frightening.

Deulofeu and Lennon are both natural "Right sided" players. Yeh they can play out on the left but are less effective. Deulofeu coming in would allow Mirallas to play on the left - IMO his best position.

Come on Haf just think of a full flowing Deulofeu and Mirallas on either wing. Frightening.

when they would both be "on their game" then yes, it would destroy teams, I just don't think that would happen too often.

An option I guess would be a front 3 with Rom central and those two either side - Rom would have to do some sprinting work to keep up though.

Deulofeu and Mirallas on both wings with McCarthy and Barkley sitting deeper. A proper number 10 in front of them to supply Lukaku. What a frontline that would be. Score loads with those players.

Deulofeu and Mirallas on both wings with McCarthy and Barkley sitting deeper. A proper number 10 in front of them to supply Lukaku. What a frontline that would be. Score loads with those players.

Kagawa as that no10.

We would be lethal.

• 3 weeks later...

We don't need to sell McCarthy, we would like Lennon who is worth £5m max with him being available for nothing next year.

He would likely love to come to us.

McCarthy is invaluable. £20m??? Nah. He's definitely worth £15m more than what we paid for him. Starting bid is £28m.